Whats your favorite car to drive?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SkilledRacer
  • 11 comments
  • 933 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
393
United Kingdom
Hampshire,UK
Messages
skilledf1racer
Share what your favorite car to drive is! Here you can discuss your favorite cars and possibly recommend some to other drivers. They can also be tuned vehicles too (You can share parts and setup if you want too) feel free to post as many of your favorite driving cars as you like :)
 
Last edited:
Mazda RX500, the handling is just... OMG :D and its fast on the straight aswell.
 
The Mercedes benz 190E 2.5 evolution touring car.

Why?

I've been completely and utterly addicted to drifting again recently, and this car gives me my race car fix, with no fuss or drama, just beautifully chuckable and predictable, with power oversteer on tap if the opportunity arises for some opposite lock fun.

This car is so much fun around the Nordschleife, that I would be happy with just this one combination of car and track. :gtpflag:
 
Last edited:
Honda S2000 LM Race Car '04 ( i might be wrong on the year! )

I can drive by the seat of my pants the entire time, knowing that any mistake/crash i have is down to my lack of concentration only. It's not that fast, but it feels great throwing it around the Nordeslife (sp?) :gtpflag:
 
I like to take my Boss 302, has the power to make the back end wiggle (only has the magic oil change though) and has the grip to tackle the corners (the standard SH tires do the job quite nicely).
 
Aston Martin V12 Vantage - it has great, very exciting handling and it's quick as well (obviously). :)
 
Here you go, one of my favs ... the rarely mentioned Trial Celica SS-II (ZZT231) '03 ...

TrialCelicaSS-II(ZZT231)03_800x450.jpg


... Tuned to 500PP it's got 336bhp and only weighs 959kg ... Has a screaming engine and goes great around twisty tracks, punching way beyond its weight !! ... The only downside is, if you look too closely, it has a lot of jaggies !!
 
Here you go, one of my favs ... the rarely mentioned Trial Celica SS-II (ZZT231) '03 ...

View attachment 132276

... Tuned to 500PP it's got 336bhp and only weighs 959kg ... Has a screaming engine and goes great around twisty tracks, punching way beyond its weight !! ... The only downside is, if you look too closely, it has a lot of jaggies !!

Ill need to try this.
 
I might aswell say my favorite then :p

I have alot to choose from but I guess I will list them :)

My absolute favorite car to drive is the RUF CTR 'Yellowbird' '87. Such a fantastic car to drive and the way it wants to kill you through every single corner is what I love about it. The fact you have to try and slide the car through a corner feels so great when you come out alive.

Next for me is the Pagani Huayra. Gorgeous car and wants to kill you, the mix of not the greatest brakes and a massive amount of power makes it alot harder to drive and I love hard to drive cars because you feel you have accomplished something when you finally get a clean lap with it.

And yeah thats my list (at the moment) :p
 
Last edited:
BMW 320i Touring :3
I remember vividly beating a GT2 car in the beauty. Superb handling, just a bit slow; easily rectified by sticking to corner-heavy circuits or lots of tuning!
 
Actually, there's another car I really like to drive: the Ford Shelby GT500. Might seem weird but it's crazy handling and tail-happiness, combined with the great sound makes up for a fun driving experience.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back