What's Your Favorite Online PP Class? ( POLL )

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheLazyDonkey
  • 7 comments
  • 567 views

What's your fave pp


  • Total voters
    28
Messages
66
Canada
Northern Ontario
Messages
St3alth_Frenzy
I like 550pp best, it's not too fast, but still has some fun cars.

This thread / poll is for me to learn what pp I should do for my tunes.
 
550pp
 
Why is there no 750 pp to vote for?

If there was, i would vote for that.

There are not many online races with 750 pp. I dont know why,but it's a kinda shame with all these glourious LMP cars in the game.
 
Why is there no 750 pp to vote for?

If there was, i would vote for that.

There are not many online races with 750 pp. I dont know why,but it's a kinda shame with all these glourious LMP cars in the game.
it's probably because extremely fast cars are very hard to control with a pad. I've changed my steering sensitivity to 1 and I still have trouble. So I've given in for now and will try again when I set my wheel up.
 
500 ss. Sometimes 520. Takes a lot of skill and bravery at 500 to hold your speed through some corners.
 
I really like the 500pp races.

Fast enough to be challenging but slow enough you can get some really close racing without a bunch of bumping.
 
A 250pp race around Nurburgring 24hour would be fun
 
Back