What's your favorite part of GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter wills2084
  • 3 comments
  • 499 views

What's your favorite part of GT5?

  • A spec

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • B spec

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Special Events

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • License

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Online

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Arcade

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 player splitscreen

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Course Generator

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

    Votes: 2 20.0%

  • Total voters
    10
Messages
244
Messages
lengthybaton
I'd have to say the 'special event' races are my favorite. Really breaks up the monotonous grind of doing the regular races sometimes. I really hope some of the updates add more special events!
 
Loving A-Spec still :)
Although when I go home for Christmas split-screen will get the most use
 
my fav is used car lot..why isnt this in the poll..but i guess Aspec covers it.
 
I was more asking favorite part to play then favorite thing in I guess...
 
Back