What's your favourite car in the game?

• Thread starter Tekku
  • 32 comments
Sweden
Umeå
Cars are personal and there are many reasons for picking a favourite. What's your favourite car so far and why? :)

My favourite so far has to be the Ferrari 458 Italia Gr.3. I love driving FR cars and this one just feels so great to handle. It does what I tell it to do and with just the right amount of speed and control. The interior is also one of my favourites in the game, as well as the engine sound. All of the Ferrari cars sound really great; they have a bit more personality to their engine sounds than most of the cars in the game. My only negative is that the Ferrari cars are rather restrictive in livery mode, so you cannot make use of real brands for instance.

Now I know it's not even close to being the fastest car in the game but I just love my McLaren 650S.
PS_Messages_20171029_210220.jpg

So far the 911 GT3 RS, as it seems a bit OP when up against equal machinery. Which is pretty handy as I'm not the best driver...

Cars are personal and there are many reasons for picking a favourite. What's your favourite car so far and why? :)

My favourite so far has to be the Ferrari 458 Italia Gr.3. I love driving FR cars and this one just feels so great to handle. It does what I tell it to do and with just the right amount of speed and control. The interior is also one of my favourites in the game, as well as the engine sound. All of the Ferrari cars sound really great; they have a bit more personality to their engine sounds than most of the cars in the game. My only negative is that the Ferrari cars are rather restrictive in livery mode, so you cannot make use of real brands for instance.

A recurring theme in about every racing game where cars can be painted / modified, Ferrari sure does seem to care a lot with what happens with their cars in games. Audi is somewhat similar, all their cars in the game are real cars, not one fictional (PD could have made Gr.4, Gr.3 and Gr.B from the TTS easily but I think Audi would not allow it so PD had to use real cars and that's why you see an oddball like the 1987 S1 quattro PP in the game). In Dirt 4 the S1 quattro (the single Audi there) also had limited livery options compared to all the other cars.

Back on topic in GT:S so far I think I like the Subaru WRX Gr.4 the most, very consistent car. Gr.4 for sure is my favorite category but I only have 4 cars in it so my favorite car will probably change over time.

Totally unexpected, tho enjoying the GR4 Huracan the most. Super predictable oversteer - V10 sounds great, and it's fun to race against the GR3 A.I. in arcade custom races.

GR 3 Beetle as you really can grab it by the scruff of the neck, 1:31.338 at Dragon Trail Seaside. I also really like the predictable behavior of the GR 3 458 Itallia, however I just can't get close to my time in the Beetle with it.

Last edited:
Probably the Mercedes AMG GT. What a brilliant car, it handles and drifts like a boss. Sounds kind of accurate as well.

The Cayan GT4 sure is fun, I don’t have that car yet but I enjoyed it in that final race 48 of driving school.

You should buy one.

It's fun to drive.

With TC at 2 and ABS low it makes the most fun but it needs some precise driving to keep you on the track. ;)

Mazda Atenza GR.3
It's my go to car. Love how it drives, corners & the engine sound. Just a brilliant race car overall.

No stand outs as of yet but I have a soft spot for the 458 because I used that car for a tora series a couple of years back.

Back