Whats your favourite LM Race car or RM'd car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter naughtyaudio
  • 45 comments
  • 4,878 views
Messages
48
Messages
ben-naughty
I've currently got 5 LM cars and RM'd ones and they all seem great.

I have just bought the blue Peugeot 908 and its awesome. Still my favourite is the Minolta!

Whats your best LM car? Equally if any aren't that great, discuss here (ive searched and i cant find other threads like this..)
 
No need.. Open question, theres a few different ones to chose from and i would like some ideas on what to buy next
 
Pagani Zonda LM for sure :)
Handles quite nervous but it's just my favorite. Even I dont know why to be honest...
 
Personal favorite is the Jag XJR-9, it takes anything you can throw at it and just begs for more. Second favourite would be a 3 way tie between the Bentley,GT-1 and Peugeot 908.
 
Favourite RM would be the Integra Type R. Favourite LM would be the 787B.
 
LM: Ties between the S2000 LM and the NSX LM in GT class, Audi LMP in LMP class.
RM: The Cuppachino
 
I like the Zonda and the XJ220 LMs, both require me to pay attention. Not quite the super powered karts some LMs can become. They might not win, buy my god will you have a good time.
 
Elise s1 rm '96

Underrated and can thrash the 111r rm on the twisties.
 
My stealth 787b makes great replays at night with the lights off just a wailing banshee flying past a camera. Almost feels like you are running past traffic cops
 
I like my XJ220 LM the most - so good-looking, stable, and pretty fast against anything that's not Formula or Group C. I feel like a hero driving it!👍👍
 
Fave lm is the saber c9 with the Toyota gt-one a close second.
 
Lotus elise rm'd. Can't beat going round corners at full pelt, on two wheels.
 
Peugeot 908 here, looks great, fast, handles great.
 
LM: Mazda 787B and the Peugeot 908
RM: TVR Tuscan and the Acura NSX

I cannot decide.
 
LM: Minolta Toyota.
RM: My RM ZR1 Corvette. I just wish i could get rid of the white sticker.
 
'05 STi RM. Corner carving track toy (monster, really).

LM is probably the Toyota GT-One or the Sauber.
 
RM: Corvette ZR1 or NSX
LM: One of the Pescarolos or the 787B
 
Only have one LM car - The BMW VR12 LM... cool car!
 
LM: 787B or McLaren F1 GTR
RM: ZR1 painted blue
 
Pagani Zonda LM for sure :)
Handles quite nervous but it's just my favorite. Even I dont know why to be honest...

Really? I brought one into a room with a lot of Corvette RM's for a 20 lap race of Nurburgring GP. By lap 5 I was out of sight, the car was rock solid and I was basically untouchable. They even began to complain that I was "cheating" because they "only" had Corvette RM's.

Favorites
LMP - Audi R10
LM GT - Viper GTS-R
RM - Corvette Z06
 
Favorite RM's.
'69 Camaro.
'10 Camaro.
'96 Elise.

Favorite LM's.
Mazda 787.
McLaren F1 GTR.
Sauber C9.
 
LMs:
908

RMs:
69 Camaro
10 Camaro
Z06 RM
91 NSX
 
RM: NSX or ZR1
LM: Zonda or XJ220 or C60 Hybride.
 
Back