Whats your favourite LM Race car or RM'd car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter naughtyaudio
  • 45 comments
  • 4,879 views
gt5mclarenf1gtr01.jpg
 
Pagaini Zonda LM race car. :drool:
 
LM: Sauber C9, although I have a thing for the 905.
RM: Elise '96 or the Suzuki Cappuccino.
 
RM: NSX + ZR1
LM: McLaren F1 GTR
 
RM - Suzuki Cappuccino
I can't reist a 1300lbs car with 125hp on soft racing tires. My ZR1 RM probably will take over this spot eventually, but I need to do a ton of tuning and modding (read: spead a butt load more credits on it) to get it where I want it.

As for LM, well I'm still working on that. Everytime I try to save up to buy one, I find 10 other awesome cars I want to buy and spend all my credits on them. Though, if the Minolta is anything like the Minolta in GT4, that will probably be my favorite LM car.
 
I'm not exactly sure what the difference and or similarities are between LM/SM but one of my favorite "Race" cars is the Imprezza Super Touring verion. I can give the latest/greatest Nissan "Calsonic's" fits around the ring with this car. It's fun stuff.
 
RM: TVR Speed 6
 
RM: Mitsubishy Evo IX '05 RM
LM: 787B
 
Race Mods:

ZR1 because it's the second fastest car at the best paying track, Am. Cham. Indy. The fastest car, the GT40 Test Car costs 500,000 to rebuild the engine.

Elise '04 RM because it's the second fastest small car, next to the Suzuki GSX-R/4.

The Subaru RM because it's great fun on pavement and one of the fastest cars you can put snow tires on.

Race Cars:

Audi R8 '01
Nissan F92CP
Peugeot 908
 
LM. Peugeot 908
Rm. Scooby super touring / carbon r. Either are great hamdling
 
Favorite LM: Jaguar XJR-9 LM
Favorite RM: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR IX.
 
LM: Toyota Minolta
RM: Nomad Diablo
 
Back