What's your Game completion status?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Raptor65
  • 31 comments
  • 830 views
Messages
658
What's your game completion status. You know like 44.3% complete or 54.8% complete. I'm at 27.6%. Now before you start raggin' on me and calling me a "newbie" (God i hate that term) I've only had the game for about a month and a half. I'm a pretty good driver mostly due to playing the ever livin' crap out of gt1.

I'm pretty new here (my second day to be exact) and i just wanted to get a feel for how good or (possibly) bad you are. Don't be afraid to tell i really don't care but,hey, i just wanted to know.
-Thanks
 
see sig.

but that doesn't reveal the whole story. i've had the game since day one of the N.A. release so I should have beaten it long, long ago. i took a lot of long breaks.
 
dunno... bout 40% i think but i aint trying to complete it. i rerace races n' stuff.
just doing the bits i like
 
72%
 
:D Hi Raptor65,
Welcome to the Forum, Sig says it all...UB57:D
 
85% im too lazy to do a few enduros and 3/4 of the pro races. 10-15 laps per race is just b.s. if you could hit innocent bystanders, hey now, i would have the game beat
 
100% since last summer

r.gif
 
hoqw the restart going 1/2race?
what did u start with?
 
I'm at 65.5%. I've only done one enduro. How much percentage does an enduro take up?
 
ving, started w/ my classic? lol trueno..
now its turbod........ @ 170 hp, i bought sport suspension and sport brakes... no brake controller for me yet
 
:) 100% with every car. :)
 
Wow! 95.8% That's extremely close mate. :eek: What races have you got left?
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Wow! 95.8% That's extremely close mate. :eek: What races have you got left?

well, the time trials.... one more endurance... the elise challenge... the last two race in the Vitz challenge:banghead:
and three in the F1 challenge....:rolleyes:

I discover that one race only give you 0.2% progress... so that means there are 500 races (includes time trials, single races, simulations, and license tests) in the game!!!!!
 
no... :p
the %age gets stuck @ 99 until you finish everything, then it bumps u up to 100
 
Does that seriously happen? And i think that the longer races/enduros give you more percent and the begginer give you less.
 
i am still at 98 or 99%. I only have like 2 races in the polyphony digital cup to race. That is it. So I guess maybe it does get stuck at 99%.......

I just started playing the game again, although im rerunning other things for fun. But I might finally finish it some time. Finally get me that 94/s.
 
Grrr. I want to get more F1s, instead of collecting all the different colours of two F1s. :mad:
 
haha. f90/s i bet? i have it in 3 colors i think. then i have 2 87/s's.
 
No, i have the PAL version of the game. We get A Polyphony 001 and a Polyphony 002. :mad: That's what i'm mad about. The 001 is similar to the F/094h, and the 002 similar to the earliest (i think it's a 686)
 
well, owened the game for 3 days now and @
5.7%
Still using my first car - see sig. - saving up for skyline $57k one.
 
Yeah, that's about where I am, at 62% or so. I'm not too worried about that or my win ratio. I've done a bit of experimental OLR stuff, plus I only get to run a couple hours/week on average. I've had the game about 9 months or so; never had any previous GT games.
 
Yeh, i've never played any other GT games, and I have had it for around a year or so now. :D
 
After 85 min finishingthe special route 11 endurance, I only gained 0.1% in completion!

can you believe this!?!??! it's not even 0.2%:mad:

on the other hand...now i have 6 F-1s... 086,087, 090, 094s, two 094h... missing the 088...

this is the longest game I've ever played........
 
Back