Whats your Gran Turismo Number? Mine is 03-06-25

  • Thread starter Thread starter Xiamoto
  • 31 comments
  • 1,474 views

Xiamoto

Premium
Messages
673
United States
United States
Would it help when we engage in conversation in these Forums if we knew each others Gran Turismo experience level? It seems like I could better participate in specific threads if I know a bit more about your experience level.

I've been playing Gran Turismo for 03 years
I play an average of 06 hours per week
I spend 25% percent of my free time playing Gran Turismo

So whats your number?
 
21-0-0
 
15-12-40

So you've been playing Gran Turismo games for 21 years? How is this possible? The original was released in 1997.
 
15-12-40


So you've been playing Gran Turismo games for 21 years? How is this possible? The original was released in 1997.
Whoops. Should be 15 or 16 then, whenever 1 was released in Europe.
 
Last edited:
15-30-75
 
11-25-55
 
12-45-75
I kinda started off oddly. I had GT3 first, then I got GT2, then GT1, then GT4, then GT5, and now GT6.
 
12-15-25
 
Would be somewhere along the lines of 10-07-10. That's if free-time is all the time you're not at or working with stuff related to school/work etc. If we're replacing free-time with game-time, 10-07-50 (GTA makes 100 impossible :D )
 
15-15-30
 
Back