What's Your Highest Mileage* [New] Car?

• Thread starter Talon16
  • 28 comments
United States
United States
So which car that you bought new has the highest mileage*? I am sure some of you put some work in, especially those that grinded for the McLaren.

So far, for me it's the Ford GT LM '18. It's like 1,380 miles. I think my Jag Gr3 is next but probably less than half of the Ford. I've put a lot of miles on my Porsche 911 GT1 but it was used so I don't know how many exactly... and it's not as much as the Ford or Jag.

*If you use kilometers, just post that but state as such.

Rubber band around route x? I thought they nerfed all those?
Roughly 7 days of script based auto farming on route x, and 2 days on pan am. Route x yields 14 mil/day (pre-nerf) or 7 mil/day (post-nerf). pan am yields 15.6 mil/day (post-nerf). The route X script does 50% more miles a day than pan am.

Roughly 7 days of script based auto farming on route x, and 2 days on pan am. Route x yields 14 mil/day (pre-nerf) or 7 mil/day (post-nerf). pan am yields 15.6 mil/day (post-nerf). The route X script does 50% more miles a day than pan am.
How much horsepower has your Tomahawk S VGT lost before changing the oil or restoring the engine?

800 miles on my Ford GT that I use on SSRX to get my daily mileage done and get my ticket and my whopping post-nerf 45,000 CR.

So which car that you bought new has the highest mileage*? I am sure some of you put some work in, especially those that grinded for the McLaren.

So far, for me it's the Ford GT LM '18. It's like 1,380 miles. I think my Jag Gr3 is next but probably less than half of the Ford. I've put a lot of miles on my Porsche 911 GT1 but it was used so I don't know how many exactly... and it's not as much as the Ford or Jag.

*If you use kilometers, just post that but state as such.
Where are you racing the gt1 I seem to be finding it hard to find anything besides the endurance and the final GT championship neither of which are very efficent i feel like ..

Where are you racing the gt1 I seem to be finding it hard to find anything besides the endurance and the final GT championship neither of which are very efficent i feel like ..
I put RH tires on it and some ballast to get it under 700PP. So, I can use it on the Shwartzman Nurburgring (I think that's what it's called, worth 60k for one lap if you do it clean which shouldn't be a problem cuz the 911 GT1 is a beast) race and the German Championship races as well.

There were a handful of others as well (Euro Championship maybe) but I don't remember them off the top of my head. I think if you get her below 700PP it will open up a lot of doors.

Hell, I used it in the Gr4 Championship which was a lot of fun. I've only tried it once, and I think I ended up in P2 or P3 within the championship itself, but it was a lot of fun and very challenging! Going to do it again for sure.

Closest finish I ever had was in the German Cup Championship, on the Nurburgring GP track, in the wet. Won by .003 seconds!

1a872a527442f2c5c7969d6f97de18ad_photo.webp

How much horsepower has your Tomahawk S VGT lost before changing the oil or restoring the engine?
I haven't paid much attention and I don't know the lowest possible value because my script does the oil change and engine restoration twice a day. Oil went bad pretty quickly and engine took quite a bit longer. At this moment, it has 975hp (bad oil, normal engine, worn body rigidity).

Tomahawk S with 1.200km so far.

Will probably have much more by next week and an engine and chassis change. Oh, I wonder why this car is going to be used so much, I really do... sarcasm

I'm not counting the Tomahawk S towards this as I've personally driven the car maybe 5km of it's 6000km odometer read :lol:

The most I've actually put on a car is my Falken Supra GT500 with around 1100km so far :)

Around 1,200 on my McLaren GT3 but just bought the NISMO 500 GT for the WTC800 races and something tells me will be exceeding that soon. Just won Fuji in the rain with 28 second advantage and 2.3 laps of fuel in reserve 🙂

Last edited:
I haven't paid much attention and I don't know the lowest possible value because my script does the oil change and engine restoration twice a day. Oil went bad pretty quickly and engine took quite a bit longer. At this moment, it has 975hp (bad oil, normal engine, worn body rigidity).

My Tomahawk has 73,000 kms on it. I stopped doing oil, engine and body changes after 30,000 km's. Makes 0 difference. Script runs fine and generates 622k/hour.

Just shy of 1,800 miles on my Tomahawk X VGT, just under 1,000 miles on my Roadster S (a lot of MX-5 Cup simulation)

Back