Whats Your Most Powerful Car???

  • Thread starter Thread starter ENTERSANDMAN13
  • 30 comments
  • 2,079 views
Messages
3,385
England
Kings Lynn.
Messages
Dixon_F1
Excluding Veyron And X1's

Mine Is The Nissan RC92 1032 bhp
 
Sauber C9 the only +1k I have that's raceable!
 
Minolta @ 1040 HP.

But I could easily have others above that mark if I bothered fully upgrading them. Like a C9 or an R89C.
 
Minolta at 1040hp. I haven't been able to play for a while so I'm hoping to change that.
 
Viper ACR@100+hp.
 
minolta 1040hp. haven't max tuned the others so there could be more.
 
It is either the C60 Hybride or R92CP. Can't remember lol. :p
 
Pescarolo Hybrid I think...I have to go check.

But having 1000+ hp does eat the tires.
 
I think mt Viper ACR is one of my most powerful, BHP isn't the vital number, it's torque that's needed, and it has I think 142kgfm of the stuff, now that eats tires.

BHP wise, either my Escudo or Speed 12 (not at my PS3 currently to check), although a notable car would be the Dodge Neon, over 600bhp in an FF car, pretty insane.
 
One of my earliest game's mistakes was overtune fine pieces of art (like Minolta or C9) both 1k+
 
Oh man... I didnt see that the OP said excluding the X1. Well in that case, my Escudo.
 
Mine is either my Minolta or Viper ACR.
 
Every car that everyone said is 1000+:)
 
Minolta @ 1030hp and Dodge viper (last one in the new car dealership) @ 1030 hp
 
Suzuki Escudo 1050bhp
 
Apart from the X1, my highest hp car is the Veyron I think.
 
viper acr 1013 hp, but does anyone have more than 877 hp on there ford gt??
 
Back