Wheel and controller settings

• Thread starter tinker
  • 48 comments
thnx, i've played with the settings on a porsche gt2 and I got finally it right:) it really improves the game and i really enjoy it now, especially the tier 1 and 2 cars..

thnx for the g25 setup(i have the dfgt) but it just feels good for me.

stupid question: where can i find this LSD settings and what does LSD mean? i play this game in the german language. thank you

Well after changing the settings with the pad for some time, Ive finally got some settings Im happy with. Still not perfect but work better for me:

Steering Dead Zone - 1%
Accel Dead Zone - 2%
Brake Dead Zone - 2%
Steering sensitivity - 4%
Accel Sensitivity - 95%
Brake Sensitivity - 95%
Speed steering Sensitivity - 100%

Let me know if you try them out

i testet them and made a change them a bit:
steering dead zone 15%
steering sensitive 15%

i dont now what this dose but it fits me more i think:embarrassed:)

Do any of you original wheel and controller setting creators have new or evolved experiences to share?

Pitch in if you have experiences regarding steering/controller settings you would like to share

I'll update the original post of this thread with the revised settings.

Who knows, perhaps the upcoming game patch will affect steering/controller settings?

Using the DFP, I have to say I pretty much leave the wheel settings on default.
The only ones I change are brake sensitivity and FFB. Other than that, I find them fine with no issues controlling the car

The biggest thing I find that makes a difference is adjusting the steering lock for the individual cars in advanced tuning. Even small adjustments there can have a big effect on how the car resonds to your steering inputs.

I would definately work with the individual cars steering lock first before significantly adjusting the wheel settings.

anyone got a good standard xbox 360 controller driving controls they'd like to share.i don't own a steering wheel and don't really understand the changes if i made them.when i play NFS:S i try to control my car as much to real sensativity as you can with a standard xbox360 controller.but i feel like the sensativity could be adjusted to feel a liitle bit more real in its handling,acceleration and reaction to controller movement.i play with handling model on PRO,steering/braking assist OFF,anti-lock brakes ON,traction control LOW,stability control ON. *ALSO*i am also wondering are these two different setting options ment to be streamed together?and IF yes,anyone know a good combonation for the standard xbox 360 controller user!

I am looking for some suggestions on how to make the keyboard more friendly. Those of you out there using them well I would really appreciate some input. I know I can drive these better but cant seem to figure out the controller settings. Keeping the rear wheels hooked up is next to impossible.

Anyone have some good wheel settings for the logitech g27? Feel like when I race with my wheel my car feels slower. I do duel racing a lot and my oppenent usually seems to be faster with the same car I have even on straights

thought i would post mine they work well for me.

steering dead zone 0%
accelerator DZ 1% to 3%
brake DZ 1% to 3%
clutch DZ 1% to 3%
steering sensitivity 85%
accelerator sensitivity 80% to 90%
brake sensitivity 90% (takes careful handling)
clutch sensitivity 80% to 90%
S.S.S 0%
FFB 10 (feels crap any lower)
turning lock 330

these are not my optimum settings as i lost those when i switched to my controller from my g25.
this setting will make most cars in shift pritty reactive let your guard down with the throttle settings and you in the wall or at least doing a 90o spin making a lot of smoke bit if you are like me and like a twitchy setting this should do it.

Steering Dead Zone 0%
Accelerator Dead Zone 0%
Brake Dead Zone 0%
Clutch Dead Zone 5% I'm not using clutch so this is not important.

Steering Sensitivity 100%
Acceleration Sensitivity 100%
Breaking Sensitivity 100%
Clutch Sensitivity 50% again this is not important

Speed Steering 0%
Force Feedback 5
Turning lock 360*

Works for me perfectly!

Adjust Control (AdCon) settings, Version 2.0

Steering Dead Zone: 23%
Accelerator Dead Zone: 10%
Brake Dead Zone: 10%
Steering Sensitivity: 30%
Accelerator Sensitivity: 49%
Braking Sensitivity: 49%
Speed Steering Sensitivity: 78%
Inverse Shifting: Off
Camera Y Axis: Normal

Thanks Terronium for advising on controller settings. I hope it's fine with you to do a cross posting of your Adjust Control (AdCon) settings in this thread.

If any of you guys have updated settings or useful tips for wheel and controller set-up please submit them to this thread. Please include the model of your wheel/controller and gaming platform.

I'll update the original post to reflect the incoming set-ups.

Anyone got any suggestions for the Fanatec Turbo S wheel? Going from my DFGT to the PWTS and I'm having a hard time getting it to feel right.

I use these settings on my G25 courtesy of DIGITALCARDS

Steering Dead Zone 0%
Accelerators Dead Zone 5%
Break Ded Zone 5%
Clutch Dead Zone 0%
Steering Sensitivity 100 %
Acceleration Sensitivity 50%
Breaking Sensitivity 50%
Clutch Sensivity 50%
Speed Steering Sensivity 0%
Force Feedback 10
Turning Lock 900
Inverse Shifting Off
Camera Y Axis Normal

Google Translation
I can help with the configuration of the logitech momo racing? I've seen that you have set the settings of G25, G27, DFGT but not the momo, PC version.
Can you help?

Back