Wheel drift help

I'm not sure what you mean, but for just starting out work on powering over and small weight shifts to initiate your drifts, then work on e-braking later on, this should help you grasp the fundamentals better.

From there its just practice, its like riding a bike. We can't steer it or pedal it for you, you need to feel what its like yourself and learn through trial and error.

Good luck.

I'm thinking about holding "drift school" lobbies as it worked pretty well when I learned the basics to one of my friends (he could do simple drifts after 30min).
If you need any help add me psn = warren4649

he's talking about initiation.

experiment with both they are appropriate in different areas. try to keep handbrake to a minimum, usually combined with braking to slow down or to get you some quick oversteer for example when your understeering towards a wall :)

he's talking about initiation.

experiment with both they are appropriate in different areas. try to keep handbrake to a minimum, usually combined with braking to slow down or to get you some quick oversteer for example when your understeering towards a wall :)

So true!

I find it really hard to use the ebrake with the DFGT, so I learned to not use it so much..

Yeah that would be great for me too, but i have only one controller. I found it too much hassle to put it on, and take it off again; i'm kinda lazy... :dunce:

It's already a lot of work to get out the wheelstand!

Back