Wheel First Onboard w/ Yours Truly

Nice drifting, people say the Viper is a pretty good drifting car, never knew until now. Great choice in a track too, Eiger, in my opinion, is the best place to drift at. :cheers:

Again, nice drifting! Even in a Japanese vehicle this time. You have a very well drift line on this track also. Keep up the good work, and try posting more videos of drifting. 👍

Durham NC? i'm in Jacksonville on the coast, ill have to get up w/ you when i finally get internet, look out for the cream colored two tone s13, or a murdered out supra 3.0 gt(occasionally an old school wrx sedan for the haters too, in bunta grey)

just FYI, before you capture a replay set your screen size to maximum in GT5, and it will get rid of those black bars around the picture, then you can switch it back afterwards to see the corners

O thnx for the comments all and THANKS RIVERS FOR GETTING MY VIDS RECORDED MORE TO COME AND YOU WILL GET MORE CHROME PAINTS

Last edited:
My one, *minor* critique is that there were a lot of steering corrections, but since you were using the controller (rather than a wheel), I certainly can't fault you for it.

MASSIVE smoke, and you were holding those drifts for a LOOONG time. Verrah nice, sir!! :)

Just a friendly reminder, please don't make a new thread everytime you make a video and make it in the Video forum. Thank you.

What, do you never learn anything? This is your third video posted, and I'm pretty sure you did the same thing with the others...

One thread for your videos is more than enough thank you. 👍
Three threads merged.
You can edit the title if needed by advanced editing your first post.

What, do you never learn anything? This is your third video posted, and I'm pretty sure you did the same thing with the others...

listen buddy gtfo my thread with that bs. i didn't ask for some wannabe moderator to come and comment on the way i post my vids. i didn't know they all needed to be on one thread so hop off. o and thanks amg and nk4e i promise it won't happen again

listen buddy gtfo my thread with that bs. i didn't ask for some wannabe moderator to come and comment on the way i post my vids. i didn't know they all needed to be on one thread so hop off. o and thanks amg and nk4e i promise it won't happen again

You know that I am not a moderator,right?

You know that I am not a moderator,right?

Yea but you told me in a calm way unlike this guy right here:

I mean seriously buddy all that bs isn't even necessary

Back