K Ketis Messages 24 Feb 26, 2005 #1 ive searched these forums for like 20 minutes and i cant find that wheel cycle i saw once. Can somebody plz point me in the right direction?
ive searched these forums for like 20 minutes and i cant find that wheel cycle i saw once. Can somebody plz point me in the right direction?
C Capn' Geech Messages 26 Feb 26, 2005 #2 Ketis ive searched these forums for like 20 minutes and i cant find that wheel cycle i saw once. Can somebody plz point me in the right direction? Click to expand... I think it's every 31 or 32 days.
Ketis ive searched these forums for like 20 minutes and i cant find that wheel cycle i saw once. Can somebody plz point me in the right direction? Click to expand... I think it's every 31 or 32 days.
B Blkout Messages 860 United States Feb 26, 2005 #3 Ketis ive searched these forums for like 20 minutes and i cant find that wheel cycle i saw once. Can somebody plz point me in the right direction? Click to expand... I thought it was once a day, I've come back after only one race before and seen the selection change.
Ketis ive searched these forums for like 20 minutes and i cant find that wheel cycle i saw once. Can somebody plz point me in the right direction? Click to expand... I thought it was once a day, I've come back after only one race before and seen the selection change.
T The Locust Messages 179 Feb 27, 2005 #4 He means there's 31 or 32 different wheels each day. After 32 days, the cycle repeats.