Wheel/Pedal compatibility on PC

• Thread starter Fustang7
  • 4 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
I’m after some advice/help on something.
I have Logitech G29 wheel and pedals (for now) playing GT Sport on PS4. I wanted to play this on my pc in another room so set this up via remote play. However it seems I cannot use my wheel and pedals on remote play, only my DualShock controller. Aside from me buying a pc based wheel and pedal setup and playing pc based racing games, does anyone know if there is a way I can use my current setup on GT Sport through the pc, via remote play or whatever. I will also be upgrading my pedals soon, but this depends on whether I can use Logitech G29 wheel with Thrustmaster T-LCM pedals (for example) on the pc.
I’ve seen something called a ‘DriveHub’, but will this resolve my problem, and if so, does anyone know where I can purchase this?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Cheers

I'm not sure about the compatibility, but the input delay caused by remote play is also something to consider.

I'm not sure about the compatibility, but the input delay caused by remote play is also something to consider.
Yeah for sure that may be a problem. I’ve seen the YouTube guys do it so it’s gotta be possible, but maybe they’re using pc based wheels/pedals.

Why not just move your PS4 to the other room?

Yes, the DH should allow you to use the TM pedals with the LT wheel as far as I know.

Why not just move your PS4 to the other room?

Yes, the DH should allow you to use the TM pedals with the LT wheel as far as I know.
Yeah I could do that, but I play other (non driving games) on it and prefer the comfort of the sofa over my racing rig. Plus I want to upgrade to better pedals but keep the Logitech wheel for now, and I can’t do that on the PS4, only pc.
I’ve just read that the DH may only be console based to use different controllers/wheels from other consoles ie XBOX etc and nothing mentioned about the pc compatibility.

Back