Wheel spin winners

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 386 comments
misteruno1
I was really starting to wonder about the spins, but so far aside from a few duds I'm not doing too bad with these.

Ferrari F12
Ferrari Dino - correction - Barn find
M3 Horizon Edition *

How are the rest of you faring? Don't say FXX K!:dopey:

Oh yeah, I got that big ugly Lamborghini truck too :lol:

UPDATE: Got the Ford GT! and then the Ferrari 488 for starting a new event, today was a good day, except now my game is hanging up after I sign a new music station. Hard reboot not working. :confused:

Back in business, happy again.

Ford GT HE, cool.

Last edited:
Credits mostly yesterday.but I did get lucky with the undriveable Viper HE.:D

edit: The Viper also gives a credit bonus,dunno when/if i'll ever get it though,that thing scares me! :lol:

Won a Ford GT HE and sold it on Auction for $5.5 million. Not too bad. Used the money to buy a Warthog from Auction since I didn't get a code.

I've got one car so far, and I can't for the life of me remember what it is. I landed on a 50k as my biggest monetary prize, so 100k with the VIP bonus.

I really want that Horizon Edition Viper ACR. It looks freakin' sweet.

My wheel spin wins so far:

- A lot of credit prizes including a 100k cr prize, which makes it 200k since I have the VIP bonus.
- Audi Quattro Rally Car
- 1993 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R

They tease me with Jag and BRZ H3 editions and they give me junk like Sagaris's and Cobra R's,oh well better luck tomorrow I hope.

NSX.JPG

I was letting my nephew play for a bit, While playing he leveled up for me so I told him to use the wheel spin. He landed on a 2,000 credit slot siting between a Lamborghini and the F-type project 7 HE.

So far I've gotten:
2017 Ford Focus RS HE
2017 Ford GT HE (sold)
1969 Camaro HE
Ferrari 599 GTO
Aston Martin V12 Vantage S
1970 Dodge Challenger RT
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16
Lexus LFA
Alumnicraft Class 10 Race Car

5k here 50k there. Im almost level ten, and no cars yet.

The auction house makes up for it. Spending alot of time there. Got a 180k ferrari f355 for 20k. Even bought a bmw 2 series for 8k, switch the rims and sold it for 40k, which "in turn" made the Ferrari free. Everyone is a winner.

I got 150,000, Suburu 2BB WRX and Honda NSX, would love to get the HE cars now!

The only HE car I've gotten off the wheel is the '69 Camaro. I've bought the BRZ HE(fantastic drift car), and I just bought the Nissan GT-R HE for 1.1 mil.

My wheel spins have been horrible since yesterday evening, several 2k and the only car I've won in the last 20 spins, is the Volvo 850. :irked:

Back