Wheelie trick on CLK-LM

Austria
Vienna
bmw123_
Hey!!!

I have seen many threads about the speeds reached with the wheelie trick, but not a single tune, so I wanted to ask if somebody could give me a good wheelie tune for the CLK-LM...

I am already at 500 kph and the front starts to jump a little, but I never got it to the 'real' wheelie...:)

Thanks! 👍

Max downforce in back, minimum downforce up front. Low spring rates. Max ride height in front, minimum in back. It may be that the CLK-GTR doesn't have enough downforce relative to its weight.

Max downforce in back, minimum downforce up front. Low spring rates. Max ride height in front, minimum in back. It may be that the CLK-GTR doesn't have enough downforce relative to its weight.

Double post?;-)

However I have already tried this, I think, but thanks I'll have a look at it:)
👍

Sorry, my tablet was having an intarwebz brain fart of sorts.

Have you tried the Tranny Trick yet? If you have not, I would suggest that you start there.

Tranny Trick is that you go into the transmissions settings, run the final drive ratio all the way to the highest numerical value (lowest effective drive ratio), then swap the autoset slider to max, then down to 1. Adjust the final drive ratio to a lower numerical value until the gears start to get you into the range you're seeking.

You'll need to adjust the individual gear ratios up/down to perfectly suit the powerband of the car, so don't think of this as some quick-fix to automatically help you break the sound barrier. It's just a tool to get your gearsets closer than would be possible otherwise.

Last edited:
Tranny Trick is that you go into the transmissions settings, run the final drive ratio all the way to the highest numerical value (lowest effective drive ratio), then swap the autoset slider to max, then down to 1. Adjust the final drive ratio to a lower numerical value until the gears start to get you into the range you're seeking.

You'll need to adjust the individual gear ratios up/down to perfectly suit the powerband of the car, so don't think of this as some quick-fix to automatically help you break the sound barrier. It's just a tool to get your gearsets closer than would be possible otherwise.

Okay... I'm gonna try it... thanks:) 👍

No problem. I actually kind of like using this trick from time to time with a normal (non-top-speed)setup, especially with a car with a narrow power band on a course with few super-slow corners.

I tried it out... I got up to 510 kph, but the front just jumped and did not lift off... however thanks again... Maybe with one of my next cars:D

The Toyota GT-0NE is widely understood to have the absolute highest speed potential. Using that car, and breaking out of Cote d'Azur, I was able to get around 425 mph (680 km/h) when my nitrous ran out.

The Toyota GT-0NE is widely understood to have the absolute highest speed potential. Using that car, and breaking out of Cote d'Azur, I was able to get around 425 mph (680 km/h) when my nitrous ran out.

Wow... thats awesome... well I still have to try breaking out, but know how it theoretically works:tup:

Where would you break out of Cote d'Azur ?

Back