Wheelies

• Thread starter Veyronrt
  • 61 comments
United States
U.S.A
Veyronrt
I know this may not apply here but it is the closest place i feel to what it does but i found if you yune the KTM X-Bow R if you fully upgrade then lift the suspension and leave stick springs it will wheelie down to the first shadow. Has anyone else found any other cars that do this?
List of cars that can wheelie:
KTM X-Bow R '12
Light car company rocket
Lancia stratos
1200 '66
Lotus espirit sport 350 '00

Last edited:
Oh haha i just found this and it was my first car to do it and which cars so i can edit the op to make a list

what other cars can wheelie i recall some wheelied in gt5 till i think it was patched but it sounds like fun i have a challenger that might be fun wheelie ing and drag racin

Seen Beetles do it, several muscle cars, couldn't really give you a list from memory though.

I have not tried it yet, but I am almost positive the 1966 Beatle will do a wheelie.

Will update when I get home!

EDIT: It is kinda hard not to do a wheelie with the mid range turbo.

Last edited:
Well on gt5 the cobra, the SL65, SL600, beloved Samba bus, cuda, kubel or the schwimmer wagon would also pull wheelies. They might still pull wheelies in GT6 too.

My ktm xbow r will come about half a foot off the ground online. But I was curious so I bought a bottle and sure enough in 3rd gear with spray she will sit on the back bumper lmao. But I'm not sure if others can see it.

My ktm xbow r will come about half a foot off the ground online. But I was curious so I bought a bottle and sure enough in 3rd gear with spray she will sit on the back bumper lmao. But I'm not sure if others can see it.
They can. People saw me driving on two wheels after I hit a kerb. :lol:

Really? Ive never seen anyone do it. I've heard otherwise. I suppose if you can see people jump then it must work though.

Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow_2.jpg

Tokyo R246_3.jpg

Really? Ive never seen anyone do it. I've heard otherwise. I suppose if you can see people jump then it must work though.
well if it works then lets chill later and ill slam the bottle and see if i can't pop it up again lmao.

well if it works then lets chill later and ill slam the bottle and see if i can't pop it up again lmao.
Let me know when. I'm probably not going to stay up real late tonight tho. We will see how I feel. Things haven't been good lately.

Back