whells (mags)

  • Thread starter Thread starter [ssg]sam
  • 21 comments
  • 707 views
Messages
167
what is your favorite compagnie for made a mags?


me is a falklen
 
Eille sam ton affaire c pas fort ce que ta ecrit la ya dla faute en sale...
 
I am sorry, I am Canadian and I only understand certain words on their own. But I can't put the meaning of that whole sentence together. I should hang my head in shame as a Canadian, but please tell me what you said.
 
he is talkin bout brands of mags... :/
i am australian and only understand a little north american :p
 
:lol: There isnt much difference ving :p
 
I think he just doesn't speak english as a first language.
 
I like Oz wheels. Nice rally wheels in that brand :)
 
Yeah it's because this guy does not speak english and me and him we know each other he lives like 5 houses from me..And he does not speak a word of english but sometimes he can get some words...
 
OZ, and all my cars in my garage have black rims... for some reason i got a thing got black wheels.
 
Well all the rims are nice for all the cars
 
Originally posted by 12sec. Civic
I am sorry, I am Canadian and I only understand certain words on their own. But I can't put the meaning of that whole sentence together. I should hang my head in shame as a Canadian, but please tell me what you said.
Well I'm Canadian and I speak English and French and all he said was that the guy's spelling is horrible. Hey give the guy a break at least he's trying.
The wheels that I like are Yokohama, the 12th from the left, high polish 5 spoke, looks great on cars with dark paint jobs. Dark blue Ruf R-GT.
 
I speak both English and French, and i didn't understand a thing in either French or English...

Volk/Rays usually does it for me
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
I speak both English and French, and i didn't understand a thing in either French or English...

Volk/Rays usually does it for me
It's kind of regional slang in Quebec.
 
Originally posted by WRX'r
OZ, and all my cars in my garage have black rims... for some reason i got a thing got black wheels.

my long lost twin!!! :eek:

black = way to go :p
 
Originally posted by freerider
It's kind of regional slang in Quebec.

I know, i'm from Quebec!
 
Back