When and how did you first hear about Gran Turismo 4?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nemo2
  • 41 comments
  • 1,492 views
Viper Zero
Who gives a ****?

Seriously, this applies to half the posts I read today in the GT4 forum.


A) Looks like someone isnt an OPTIMIST.

B) I was just trying to make friendly conversation

C) This forum wasnt invented to just post news, go to IGN or something for that

D) You are undermining the entire forum idea and I am shocked at how inarticulate you are for someone who uses this forum so much, but maybe its just cause your a bush supporter :dunce: :dunce:
 
I posted the first real pictures of GT4 from a scan of EVO magazine last year....... and had no idea that it was big news nor that the pictures would be copied to nearly 200 other websites within the first week..... my name ended up being plastered all over the internet...... which I wasn't too happy about!
 
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

I first heard about GT4 from a classmate and then went home that day and saw the 4 pics on IGN and Gamespot! I was thrilled with the 4 pictures! :O
 
Wads
I posted the first real pictures of GT4 from a scan of EVO magazine last year....... and had no idea that it was big news nor that the pictures would be copied to nearly 200 other websites within the first week..... my name ended up being plastered all over the internet...... which I wasn't too happy about!


Whats the picture you speak of? can you post or link it?


thanks
 
First time i heard about GT4 was when i visited the Japan playstation official site, and i saw this link to the GT4. It impressed me at that moment, and i said to my self, "I must buy this game"
 
First time i heard about gt4 was back last year, i went on ign and they had some blured screenshots of some vw polos racing on a track, oh yeah, i think they also said in an article that KY wanted to include car damage into the series.

But that was a very long time ago. I was younger than.
 
DappaDaRealist
First time i heard about gt4 was back last year, i went on ign and they had some blured screenshots of some vw polos racing on a track, oh yeah, i think they also said in an article that KY wanted to include car damage into the series.

But that was a very long time ago. I was younger than.


:lol: We all have matured to seperate rumors and official statements.
 
before GT3 was realeased, IGN said that PD had already begun work on GT4
 
I heard about it around E3 2003, where the game was first showcase. But I had been wishing for it ever since I saw GT3 was a half-assed game with few cars and the same tracks and 20 laps races instead of various events.

Good memories, but I've been waiting since so long ago for this game. :sick:

See ya :sly:
 
it's kinda sad that we can remember the first time we heard about a game thats not even out yet. I feel like we're a bunch of old men talking about the good old days... :(
 
Back