when do I shelve gts in favor of another racing game

  • Thread starter Thread starter lav01
  • 25 comments
  • 1,116 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

lav01

(Banned)
Messages
484
Messages
lav01
And which one? Does pc2 do that same when you turn it moves the camera? really annoying. Or assetto?
 
Not to be too on the nose but...

hHk4Hhj.png
 
my post was, what do racer gamers like. Not how to do research. I have done that a ton in my life, just figured people here would have a recommendation. Iguess not, thanks.

edit: I used to look at time and sales and research crap on a bloomberg machine. I had 2, one at home and one at my desk. Looking at charts everyday, retired at 37. 2 commas in bank account before i had a drivers license. All I was asking if anyone had a recommendation on a different race game.
 
It's more in response to your thread title being silly. But like the person above me says, if money isn't a problem why not just buy all of them?
 
I hate paying 70usd for a game i play for half an hour and do not like. I would buy world of outlaws, but I already own it, or just a ps2 to play the game I have. And no, money is just an instrument to me. I just wanted gamers view on games.
 
And which one? Does pc2 do that same when you turn it moves the camera? really annoying. Or assetto?
Are you using the chase cam? Is that the moving camera thing you don't like?

If so, maybe try a different view. It's almost like a new game.
 
When the next gt comes out. But i do like the look of onrush.
 
You can play more than one game at a time, you know. While I spend most of my gaming time playing GT Sport, I also play Dirt Rally and Assetto Corsa (also Formula 1 and Driveclub). I don't see myself shelving GT Sport anytime soon, but when I do it will still be a game I play from time to time.
 
Its best also to look at what is on ps store every tuesday/wedesday when they have sales every week/2 weeks
 
I hate paying 70usd for a game i play for half an hour and do not like. I would buy world of outlaws, but I already own it, or just a ps2 to play the game I have. And no, money is just an instrument to me. I just wanted gamers view on games.
Check out the other racing games that are featured on this site. There's PC2, Forza 7, Asseto Corsa, FH3, Driveclub, F1 2017 ect... Take your pic.
 
Check out the other racing games that are featured on this site. There's PC2, Forza 7, Asseto Corsa, FH3, Driveclub, F1 2017 ect... Take your pic.

this is what i was asking. guess it was too hard,
 
It may be my lack of understanding english language but i Feel your Posts have a touch of Bad Mood...
Relax! Tbh there is plenty of advice for racing Games in this site, Google and the like.
 
Rather odd question, like others said it's up to you! I shelve GTS all the time and play other racing games (Driveclub, PC2, Dirt) and then when I've played enough of those games I come back to GTS for a bit. GT used to dominate my racing game time but with the slimmer focus of online racing sadly it doesn't hold my interest for months at a time like the old GT games used to.. Although I'm totally in love with the livery creator! :lol: Best new addition in ages!
 
Never because it is the best track racing game on PS4 and all of the open-worlders are bang average. Well DiRT Rally is also great and offers something different but there isn't much replayability.
 
Have you tried this one. Over 50 events to play and there is even a day / night cycle.
 
coming from someone who doesnt. hate me, ban me, i asked a simple question and all i got was ********.

edit: u dont know what time and sales are or a bloomberg. go back to your atari
 
Check out the other racing games that are featured on this site. There's PC2, Forza 7, Asseto Corsa, FH3, Driveclub, F1 2017 ect... Take your pic.

this is what i was asking. guess it was too hard,
Then what exactly do you want from us?
 
I play GT sport, Pc2 and Asseto Corsa on the PS4 Pro.

Cant think of any racing game this year that might replace them. There is no proper racing games this year in my opinion. I dont care about gravel, f1 2018(f1 games are rehashes no different than fifa) neither the crew 2. Rumours of test unlimited 3 and a new midnight club.

Either way im over open world racing games its all about motorsport and circuit racing for me. So the only game that im looking forward to is GTR3 the question is are we going to get a GTR3.
 
If you are bored of GTS then you will also soon be bored of any other driving game, except maybe GTA V Online racing where you can build your own stunt tracks etc.

Assuming your 7 digit bank balance is not in Vietnamese Dong, you should buy yourself a steering wheel, rig and PSVR.

If you like driving, you will never be bored ever again, well, you will get bored grinding for credits to buy new cars, so maybe I redact my claim :rolleyes:
 
coming from someone who doesnt. hate me, ban me, i asked a simple question and all i got was ********.

edit: u dont know what time and sales are or a bloomberg. go back to your atari
Says the man playing on a PS4. Although with your lack of grammar, you probably play on a ps4.

And I don't think we need this thread anymore.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back