When do you think the next BoP update will roll out and what changes will it include?

  • Thread starter Thread starter K32
  • 32 comments
  • 2,191 views

Do you think that the Gr.3 BoP is in a good place right now?


  • Total voters
    37
I understand that FIA has rules for their car classes. Where I'm coming from is an issue of driveability for me, personally. I can't spend the money on a wheel and pedal setup, so I'm stuck with a controller. I never got comfortable using the L2/R2 for gas and brake. Therefore, I use X and square buttons, which means full throttle and full brakes. Full throttle with an AWD car is fine. With RWD, I have to have the TCS at 2, which, of course slows me down. I don't mean to subvert the class rules, just hoping to be competitive in GR3. I assume there's a lot of other people in the same boat.

me too, I tried triggers and sticks for weeks and was DOG slow. so using the D pad and X and box is a right bugger but yeah, TC2 for RWD GT3 cars it is.
 
me too, I tried triggers and sticks for weeks and was DOG slow. so using the D pad and X and box is a right bugger but yeah, TC2 for RWD GT3 cars it is.
With the right car and track combo it works ok. I'm up to 88 wins. I wonder if any of the A+ guys use the same method.
 
Back