When was last time Competizione was on sale for PS5?

• Thread starter CustomX
  • 12 comments
The PS4 digital version is on sale now in Europe (it's also currently included in the middle "extra" tier of PS Plus).
Either way, yes it should be a free upgrade once you've installed the PS4 version - I haven't bought it myself so can't be certain.

Last edited:
Yep I'm in Europe and I'm considering buying the PS4 version at the current 60% discount and would really love to know from someone whether the free PS5 upgrade is still applicable.

On the ACC website it says "upgrade is free for those who already own the PS4 version" and "upgrade available from 24th February 2022".

Slightly ambiguous.

UPDATE: Bit the bullet. Purchased PS4 digital version at 60% discount. Can confirm 100% that the PS5 upgrade digital version was then immediately available for me to download. Downloading now.
Enjoy!

What DLC do people recommend I buy? Is there a big pack that includes everything? Or should I just be buying the individual packs now while they're discounted?

Is car tuning a thing like in GT7? Or are the stock tunes decent right out of the box?

Last edited:
Bit the bullet. Purchased PS4 digital version at 60% discount. Can confirm 100% that the PS5 upgrade digital version was then immediately available for me to download. Downloading now.
Enjoy!
Thanks for testing. Just bought it as well and upgraded, been waiting for a sale.

:cheers:

Don't think there's been a complete pack of the DLCs, just buy the ones you want. I'm likely getting the GT4 and British GT ones.

Is car tuning a thing like in GT7? Or are the stock tunes decent right out of the box?
Tuning is much more in depth than GT7. I usually start with the aggressive preset and tune from that. It was a bit mindblowing at first, maybe because I'm an old git, but once you get the hang of it they perform much better.

As far the DLCs I think all of them are good so you can go wrong. Whichever pack has the tracks you want right now I would get and wait on the other DLC

Loaded it up for a quick sesh this evening. Not the most user friendly of menu systems. I wanted to do a race on Nürburgring Nordschleife. Could find no way of doing it. Only Nurburgring layout available is the Grand Prix one.

What am I missing?

Also wanted to use the Alfa 155. Couldn’t find it. I thought ACC doesn’t have content locked and it’s all available from the get go? (Aside from DLC of course)

Bought the PS4 disc version during Covid, never opened it until now.

Going to install it on the PS4.

Let me double confirm as of today (later) if I can get the PS5 version once I log into the PS5 after...

Noob Question: can I play ACC on PSVR2 ?

Edit: I guess I will find out real soon since I was able and given the chance to download the full PS5 game when I introduced the PS4 game disc into the PS5.

And that's why I buy the disc version of everything.

Downloading the PS5 game as we speak

The follow up question is:
Will I get all the packs for free to ?
  • 2023 GT World Challenge DLC ?
  • American Track DLC ?
  • Challengers DLC ?
  • GT4 DLC ?
  • 2020 GT World Challenge DLC ?
  • Intercontinental GT DLC ?
  • British GT DLC ?

I guess I will find out real soon too...

Last edited:
It's often on sale and I did see you can purchase the DLC as one pack. Currently not on sale though. Will definitely pick this up as soon as it goes up 🤟

Back