When will u be able to get out of ur car and get into a mates car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stizzy JDM
  • 9 comments
  • 1,092 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
34
Australia
NSW
Messages
JDM_TUNING_RB30
I reckon this will be good to do coz then people can try out cars that they don't have
 
This is not GTA, dude. I don't think this is the point of GT5 at all. To try cars before having them there should be test drive, I think. Or you can get one from a friend who have a specific car you want.
 
Last edited:
Well either test drive or be able to drive a mates car online
 
Well either test drive or be able to drive a mates car online

You can share and borrow cars online. Beyond that there's gifting. GT is a game of driving realism. It is not The Real Car Buying Simulator, despite its many models. There's no Financing-spec, for instance.

Everyone I know wants to get in the car, not out.
 
Last edited:
As Yellow mentioned, this is not GTA so we do not want this feature in the game..

:rolleyes:
 
Hey Mitch,
"That's a sweet LMP you've got there."

*Grabs helmet, rips out of LMP sitting in pit lane, fight ensues,*

Squeals away onto Spa leaving Mitch in a blur of pixelated smoke

Although I'm highly against it, it would be quite funny.
 
Or you can have an option where you can send a message to another player and trade cars(While in a lobby), and you can set a time limit for how long you have the players car, or when one of them leaves the lobby, you return to your car.
 
I agree with a test drive feature. I can't count how many times I've bought a car and then found out later that it was a total junker.
 
Or very simply give an option for the host player to allow open access to his garage, so that when any other player in the room opens their garage icon, a folder with the hosts garage is shown.
 
We already have a Suggestions Thread, a Wishlist Thread, an Update Wishlist thread and dozens of others. Don't need yet another.

And, please type in complete words. The rules of GTP require the proper use of the King's English so as not to give translation programs conniptions.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back