Where are the hay fields?

  • Thread starter Thread starter vrossi
  • 6 comments
  • 657 views
Messages
142
United States
Seattle
Before GT5 was released, they kept showing a rally car on a track through a field with a bunch of hay-rolls or hay bales. MY QUESTION. Where in the game is that track?
 
Last edited:
I know where PD says the track is. What I want to know..is it in the game?

Yeah. It's in the Course Maker menu and picking the Toscana theme. The amount of hay fields depends on your choices.
 
Yeah. It's in the Course Maker menu and picking the Toscana theme. The amount of hay fields depends on your choices.
Thanx- I'll look for it there.
I just saw that promo vid, & had forgotten all about it.
I'm 90% done w/the game & have never seen THAT track.
Thanx again!
 
Thanx- I'll look for it there.
I just saw that promo vid, & had forgotten all about it.
I'm 90% done w/the game & have never seen THAT track.
Thanx again!

Does the last 10% include the rally special events? Because toscana is definitely in there....
 
It's Toscana. Got a sweet pic of my escudo Suzuki drifting next to all the bales of hay
 
Back