Where are the servers for multiplayer located?

Seems to be that you only play against people in your own region. So I would guess that each region, USA, Asia & Europe have their own servers.

In Lobby-mode I can choose if I want only regional servers or all regions.

In Sport mode I can't decide, and in Sport-mode I have only seen people from other European countries.

I believe that the Sport Mode servers are located in North America, Europe and East Asia.

Open Lobby however, I'm guessing it still uses P2P system from GT5 and GT6.

...it is stupid TBH, they should let people use servers based on their IP. I for example cannot create PSN account in Serbia, since there is non... so I use USA... yet imagine how it is to run with all the Brazilians. I just got de-ranked because someone doesn't know to drive... first I tough it is a ping issue, but nope, he just did that on purpose... what to do, what to do... they need to revamp the penalty system ASAP... :mad:

...it is stupid TBH, they should let people use servers based on their IP. I for example cannot create PSN account in Serbia, since there is non... so I use USA... yet imagine how it is to run with all the Brazilians. I just got de-ranked because someone doesn't know to drive... first I tough it is a ping issue, but nope, he just did that on purpose... what to do, what to do... they need to revamp the penalty system ASAP... :mad:
Same.

Back