Magzire Messages 824 Messages Magzire22 Dec 30, 2010 #1 these endurance races? Dont see them anywhere. cheers.
grog Messages 1,238 Humboldt / CA Messages GT-R_HumboldtEF Dec 30, 2010 #2 They get unlocked as you level up, I'm thinking it was at level 24 or so.
E ericzombie Messages 46 Dec 30, 2010 #3 You need to unlock them once you level up enough for the first one to be available. until then, they do not show up at all.
You need to unlock them once you level up enough for the first one to be available. until then, they do not show up at all.
lbsf1 Messages 3,678 Warwick Uni Messages lbsf1 GTP_lbsf1 Messages obsmu (my brothers acount) Dec 30, 2010 #4 You unlock the first one at level 25.
Magzire Messages 824 Messages Magzire22 Dec 30, 2010 #5 ok thanks. feels like work than fun trying to level up. I just want the x1 and f1's lol..all this painful hassle
ok thanks. feels like work than fun trying to level up. I just want the x1 and f1's lol..all this painful hassle
I ICallShotgun Messages 757 Dec 30, 2010 #6 Just got A-spec 25 last night, and it gave me the "Congratulations" message for unlocking enduros in both A and B spec, but they only show in A spec. Do I have to be Bspec level 25 to get BOB to do the runs?
Just got A-spec 25 last night, and it gave me the "Congratulations" message for unlocking enduros in both A and B spec, but they only show in A spec. Do I have to be Bspec level 25 to get BOB to do the runs?
HBR-Roadhog Messages 6,318 West Virginia Messages HBR-Roadhog Messages HBR Roadhog Dec 30, 2010 #7 Just like all the other races you have to have B-Spec level of the race to enter it. The first Endurance race is at level 25 so Bob can not even look at them until you hit 25 B-Spec. the other races are higher still all the way up to 40.
Just like all the other races you have to have B-Spec level of the race to enter it. The first Endurance race is at level 25 so Bob can not even look at them until you hit 25 B-Spec. the other races are higher still all the way up to 40.