Where can I buy a car with Splash Green Mica?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wardez
  • 14 comments
  • 973 views

Wardez

Not Hotdog
Staff Emeritus
Messages
9,740
United States
Las Vegas UTC-8
Messages
Wardez
Messages
Wardez
Can't seem to find it. Also accepting trades if you have it.
 
I'll give you a Statos 73 or 77 ticket
 
What manufacturer is it?
 
OK, i would like the '73 ticket please. what PSN shall i send to?
 
Wardez,

thanks.

Also, I was wondering if you remembered how you originally got the color?
 
OK will send u a friend request now. Sorry, I dont remember how i got it though....
 
Sent
 
When you get it, can you let us know what manufacturer please?
 
The splash green mica looks pretty similar to the colour my stratos came in (york green) doesnt it? :sly:

Good trade. 👍
 
I have it, I think I got it from the Daily Paint Giveaway. I can double check for ya tonight.
 
When you get it, can you let us know what manufacturer please?

I found it lol, i got it from my used Mazda Mazda2 '03, pretty nice looking colour, but on a crap car lol
 
sme101
I found it lol, i got it from my used Mazda Mazda2 '03, pretty nice looking colour, but on a crap car lol

Thanks.

You can sort by make. Sorry, not manufacturer.
 
Back