Where can I download PhotoShop 7 from?

• Thread starter SandStorm
  • 36 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

SandStorm

(Banned)
I've been all over the 'Net (literally!) and I can't find a download for PhotoShop 7. I've even been to Kazaa.

If someone is going to tell me where to download PS from, give me full details - "Go here, then here, then here". Don't just tell me to go to "this site" because I will have no idea. I'm a bit thick, you see.

Thank you.

Originally posted by GilesGuthrie

Do you really expect me to answer this?

I don't understand why that isn't enforced.

I see plenty of members saying they use KaZaA to download programs.

Originally posted by   
harvey norman will sell it to you for around 900 dollars if you show them your student card.

Is that US or AU dollars?

The student price for Photoshop where I am is $300 USD. That's essentially half price - same for all their products, and most all software vendors.

Or you could just go get a cool job and talk them into buying a copy for you to use at work. The Adobe license specifically states that any version of software an employee uses at work, they are allowed to install and use at home. This alone makes Adobe one of my favorite software producers.

you can download it from this place called a computer store, most of the time.

Originally posted by LoudMusic

Is that US or AU dollars?

The student price for Photoshop where I am is $300 USD. That's essentially half price - same for all their products, and most all software vendors.

Or you could just go get a cool job and talk them into buying a copy for you to use at work. The Adobe license specifically states that any version of software an employee uses at work, they are allowed to install and use at home. This alone makes Adobe one of my favorite software producers.

thats in AU dollars and thats the price for the educational version. its pretty friggen steep eh?

Originally posted by StevieMo
Who is sandstorm? and why all the stupid namechanges?
Hey, mate. I'm SandStorm (me being formerly Jazza). My name was stupid, it was not thought out, I just put the name people call me in the user name slot, without thinking what my screen name would be, so I asked Jordan to change it.

I chose SandStorm because my favourite ute (I supposed you'd call it 'pick-up') does donuts in the desert and creates a storm.

Originally posted by SandStorm
Eddy downloaded it from KaZaA, but I can't find it!
:lol: Bull**** you can't find it.

Open up Kazaa. Click on 'Search'. Click on 'Software' down the left hand side. Type in 'Photoshop'. Hit 'Ok'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back