Where can I find Replay Saves?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marjoh
  • 16 comments
  • 494 views
Messages
62
Looking for some good replays, especially drifting videos. Anyone know where a can find some good ones? Or better yet, maybe you guys could send me some @ Marjoh@GameTZ.com

Thanks!
 
this would be more appropriate in the hybrids forum
 
Not necessarily would it be in teh Hybrids forum. There are many people who use sharkports for more than just hybriding. Many of us use it for replay verification on fast laps. We even use it to load another persons ghost on to our PS2, to race against.

As for where to find drifiting replays, I have no idea. Game Faqs may have alink, and you may want to move this to the drifting forum, as I know alot of drifters slip by this page and directly into that forum.

Good luck,

AO
 
Well as you can see, I'm very new to this board. Heck, this is actually my first thread. So can anyone please let me know how, or maybe moderator could move it for me. Thanks.
 
Originally posted by Marjoh
Well as you can see, I'm very new to this board. Heck, this is actually my first thread. So can anyone please let me know how, or maybe moderator could move it for me. Thanks.
Not to worry, you post where you think best, if they/mods dont like it will move it for you

Do the google thingie
 
I've got loads of videos on my site. Not much drifting tho', mainly fast laps.

There is also a fair amount of hybridding done in the Genome project video (with a couple of nice drifts thrown in:cool: )

The link is in my sig.
 
Daan? Is it you daan daan?

Get back online so I can beat you in M3 :D.
 
Originally posted by vrmx
Daan? Is it you daan daan?

Get back online so I can beat you in M3 :D.
Yes, it's me. Is that you?
 
SPAM BOARD!!!!!

That's why we have PMs :D
 
Back