Rickster Messages 67 Johannesburg Messages Fudgeandricky Jan 20, 2014 #1 Hi all, I know in GT5 you have the options to set fuel usage and tyre wear in Practise and so on, how come its not in Free Run with GT6? I was planning to have some fun with it but it seems like you can't. Thanks.
Hi all, I know in GT5 you have the options to set fuel usage and tyre wear in Practise and so on, how come its not in Free Run with GT6? I was planning to have some fun with it but it seems like you can't. Thanks.
BlacqueJacques Messages 3,509 Cumberland, BC Messages GTP_BlacqueJack Jan 24, 2014 #3 Are you talking about an online race?
iainoflo85 Messages 5,068 Glasgow Messages GTP_iainoflo Jan 25, 2014 #4 BlacqueJacques Are you talking about an online race? Click to expand... No he's talking about Offline. The Free Run option in your garage.
BlacqueJacques Are you talking about an online race? Click to expand... No he's talking about Offline. The Free Run option in your garage.