where can i get a Pick Up Truck from?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bugs
  • 13 comments
  • 932 views
Messages
1
Messages
Steph-Adam
can anyone tell me where i can get a pick up truck from on the game?
i have looked in all the dealerships and i cant find one in them. i really need one to be able to do the pick up truck races. thanks
 
can anyone tell me where i can get a pick up truck from on the game?
i have looked in all the dealerships and i cant find one in them. i really need one to be able to do the pick up truck races. thanks

you win one for all bronze in the (I think) Ib license test. Lately they've also popped up in the online car dealer.
 
or you can trade for one of mine next week if you still need one :)
 
Ive got a fully upgraded lighting that I could trade you
 
I was just gonna mention the lightning, best truck in the game IMHO. Its probably the only truck worth driving on the game. In my persona opinion that is.

710hp / 761ft-lb / 1610kg. Fast and light for a truck.
 
I bought the Lightning from the UCD. Worked great for the A-Spec race ... still haven't passed the B-Spec race as Bob brakes at Daytona. lol
 
if you extend the transmission then you should be fine.
 
I bought the Lightning from the UCD. Worked great for the A-Spec race ... still haven't passed the B-Spec race as Bob brakes at Daytona. lol

keep yelling, "PACE UP!" to him
 
i swear the udc is rigged. i had never seen a pick up truck in the ucd (over 1000 game days) until after i did the license tests. now i see one in the ucd all the time
 
i swear the udc is rigged. i had never seen a pick up truck in the ucd (over 1000 game days) until after i did the license tests. now i see one in the ucd all the time

Thats exactly when I saw my 1st one, when I passed the IC or was is IB... licence
 
i bought a toyota pick up from ucd and soon after won a dodge lol
 
i have a toyota x runner which i used too pass the race which i am willing to let go for not much if your intrested PM me with a reasonable trade offer
 
there was a tacoma in the online dealer..but its gone now
 
Back