Where can I Get GTurismo Decals?

  • Thread starter Thread starter STI_Jaguar
  • 32 comments
  • 1,775 views
Hey Haters, I was finally able to order my GT4 stickers in the size that I want. This mod will make my car super powerful now and I cannot wait to put them on.

I will post pics once I get them.
 
JohnBM01
There was a graphics company I seen in a magazine in which their logo looked very similar to the Gran Turismo logo, but it was some other graphics company bearing the initials GT. Bad news is, I don't know who. So, I'm sorry. And as far as "stickers add HP" and the "...he's just ricing out his car...," let's not go that way. I mean, he likes the GT series, so however he chooses to do it, even if he touches vinyl graphics, let him. The other day, I seen a Civic hatchback with rather ugly stickers on his ride, but I think if STi wants to do so, take advice from trEVO and Jalpa.

And if you have any further questions that I might be able to answer, STi, go ahead. Have a great weekend.

ive seen that company also. and suprisingly the company is called GTP. haha i dont know what the meaning is tho but i saw it in my import tuner...
 
STI_Jaguar
Hey Haters, I was finally able to order my GT4 stickers in the size that I want. This mod will make my car super powerful now and I cannot wait to put them on.

I will post pics once I get them.

Yeah and total impact proof... You can smack it anywhere and have no problems!! :)
 
Back