Where did it go?

• Thread starter speedf50
  • 43 comments
i got a psp for christmas, i really want gt4 mobile, now why work on gt5 when the ps3 isn't even out yet, and won't be for another 3 months in most of the world? when the world has a psp, just work on that for now.

gt5 will probably not be out until 2010 (knowing the delays) and they're going to wait that long?

I'm thinking that since the PSP is now able to download old Playstation titles through the PS3, you will see Gran Turismo and Gran Turismo 2 on the PSP way before you get a GT Mobile. Some people have hacked their way through their PSPs to get these games working already. I am sure Sony will deliver GT1 and 2 for download sometime soon. So hopefully we will be in for GT goodness, just in Flashback Flavor (TM Pending).

I have a question. If GT4 Mobile is going to be exactly the same for the PSP as it was for the PS2, then will there still be a photomode? And if so would you be able to use photos as wallpaper for the PSP?

Good thing i'm not the only one waiting for some sort of info on this game, seeing as there is only 1(?) thread in the GT4Mobile section.

I, too, got a PSP this xmas...but not ONLY for GT4. I did buy the white PSP so it would look pretty with GT4 Mobile on it. :sly:

Dude this sucks...but it wouldn't be surprised if DP released GTM close to the GT5 launch, simply because it would mean big money for Sony...or like you would be able to unlock stuff on GT5 if you have GTM or vise versa. I think that the reason that they are delaying the release because they are making a sweet online multi-player interface (Well thats what I'm hoping for.....)

Well, they say that there is still no confirmation whatsoever from PD yet, so I won't believe it until I see their own words.

I've seen some things for GT mobile but it was just pictures and stuff. i completely forgot where i saw them but im sure that it was some gt 4 pictures. its just some crap that they are making us wait this long man!?!?!?

Oh well, i guess this isn't the end yet

Back