M Mad Monk Messages 1 Messages TSRACING Nov 30, 2010 #1 So basically i've been absolutely thrashing everyone online because i'm such a super-beast. Where are all of the 'fast' guys so that i can have some actual competition?
So basically i've been absolutely thrashing everyone online because i'm such a super-beast. Where are all of the 'fast' guys so that i can have some actual competition?
A AesopF1 Messages 21 Messages AesopF1 Nov 30, 2010 #2 I think i recall your name for the Race Pro/Forza hot lap challenges. Send me a friend request I have yet to find anyone to race with. Would love to run with you.
I think i recall your name for the Race Pro/Forza hot lap challenges. Send me a friend request I have yet to find anyone to race with. Would love to run with you.
R RotorHed Messages 161 Messages RotorHed Nov 30, 2010 #3 Mad Monk So basically i've been absolutely thrashing everyone online because i'm such a super-beast. Where are all of the 'fast' guys so that i can have some actual competition? Click to expand... Hotlapping offline I imagine Rotor.
Mad Monk So basically i've been absolutely thrashing everyone online because i'm such a super-beast. Where are all of the 'fast' guys so that i can have some actual competition? Click to expand... Hotlapping offline I imagine Rotor.
Mr Turismo Messages 276 Messages msturismo Nov 30, 2010 #4 Mad Monk So basically i've been absolutely thrashing everyone online because i'm such a super-beast. Click to expand... Cool 👍
Mad Monk So basically i've been absolutely thrashing everyone online because i'm such a super-beast. Click to expand... Cool 👍
Stradivis Messages 307 São Paulo Messages Stradivis Dec 1, 2010 #5 Mr Turismo Cool 👍 Click to expand... Isn't it?
P Pesmerga7551 Messages 336 Messages toMsons Messages toMsonsLLC Dec 1, 2010 #6 Hot lapping offline is uber boring. Just like racing people online who will just bump you off the road when you're racing like a normal person.
Hot lapping offline is uber boring. Just like racing people online who will just bump you off the road when you're racing like a normal person.