Where do Stealth Cars go after installation?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yui-san
  • 13 comments
  • 1,331 views
Messages
1,380
Taiwan
SF Bay Area
Messages
Yuisan
Messages
EYuiSan
I just entered the codes in the PS store, and installed the Stealth cars, but I can't seem to find them anywhere. Where do they go?
 
Check your car delivery. Should be a tractor trailer in the bottom left of the screen.
 
I don´t remember getting mine from the truck, I think they all went straight to the garage. I´m not sure though...
 
:( I don't see them there. Is it because GT servers are down?
 
:( I don't see them there. Is it because GT servers are down?

yes, once it's up it and you start the game it will say the cars have been delivered to your garage.
 
if you want... can you give this Stealth cars for any friends of yours?
 
I just entered the codes in the PS store, and installed the Stealth cars, but I can't seem to find them anywhere. Where do they go?

Check your garage in the Premium Tab. If you have a GameStop code for 2 cars and only 1 showed up, it's a common problem with the code. You will have to contact Sony about it. Otherwise, I have no idea.
 
Well, thanks for helping everyone. One last question though. I'm currently playing my AS version of GT5, but I'm using a code from the pre-order of my US CE version of GT5 (which is still at my house in the States). Could this be a reason why its not working? My PS account is a US one though, so my AS(Asia) codes don't work.
 
Probably set up a new account, Use the code then gift the cars to your new account. Or you can create a new account, download them and then redownload them in your other account. Maybe?
 
Guys, answer me one question.

I'm playing in a PSN that does not have PSN Store. If I want to use these types of cars, can I create a USA PSN account, for example, and it activate the codes and download them?

When logging into my PSN, without a Store, I'll have the cars in my Gran Turismo 5?
 
Back