Enzo309 (Banned) Messages 484 Nov 28, 2010 #1 I have matte black but I didn't know where I got it from I'm wondering where can I get chrome
H HN7 Messages 1,507 Messages GTP_HN7 Messages HN7 Nov 28, 2010 #2 Lexus LFA have matte black as an option. Only cars that have chrome parts are the Collector Edition's cars. There's no chrome paint item in the game.
Lexus LFA have matte black as an option. Only cars that have chrome parts are the Collector Edition's cars. There's no chrome paint item in the game.
Morsolo Messages 200 Messages Morsolo Nov 28, 2010 #3 There is actually. Getting Gold for all the Kart events will give you a Chrome Paint ticket. I'm too scared to use it. I don't want to waste it
There is actually. Getting Gold for all the Kart events will give you a Chrome Paint ticket. I'm too scared to use it. I don't want to waste it
S SK360 Messages 43 Dec 1, 2010 #4 Seems the Kart events give a random rare paint job. I just got Matte Dark Grey for golding them all.
A AlexG40 Messages 13 Dec 1, 2010 #5 Morsolo There is actually. Getting Gold for all the Kart events will give you a Chrome Paint ticket. I'm too scared to use it. I don't want to waste it Click to expand... You'll be disappointed when you do. It's just bright silver. I resprayed in Matte Black straight after.
Morsolo There is actually. Getting Gold for all the Kart events will give you a Chrome Paint ticket. I'm too scared to use it. I don't want to waste it Click to expand... You'll be disappointed when you do. It's just bright silver. I resprayed in Matte Black straight after.
EFFalcon Messages 80 Messages EFFalcon Messages EFFalcon Dec 2, 2010 #6 Yeah i applied the chrome paint to my SVT Mustang.. didnt look as good as i expected. probably more suitable to a premium car
Yeah i applied the chrome paint to my SVT Mustang.. didnt look as good as i expected. probably more suitable to a premium car
Enzo309 (Banned) Messages 484 Dec 4, 2010 #7 EFFalcon Yeah i applied the chrome paint to my SVT Mustang.. didnt look as good as i expected. probably more suitable to a premium car Click to expand... If you can share the chrome paint by sendings then i can offer you any of these Dark Grey Matte Ferrari Enzo (not engine stage tuned) #11 Nascar Denny Hamlin (never been used) Red/Cream Colour combination Bugatti Veyron 16.4 (fully tuned) Mercedes McLaren SLR (fully tuned) Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano (fully tuned) Trucks : Dodge Ram pickup truck and Ford F150 SVT pickup truck (no tunes) PM back if you are interested
EFFalcon Yeah i applied the chrome paint to my SVT Mustang.. didnt look as good as i expected. probably more suitable to a premium car Click to expand... If you can share the chrome paint by sendings then i can offer you any of these Dark Grey Matte Ferrari Enzo (not engine stage tuned) #11 Nascar Denny Hamlin (never been used) Red/Cream Colour combination Bugatti Veyron 16.4 (fully tuned) Mercedes McLaren SLR (fully tuned) Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano (fully tuned) Trucks : Dodge Ram pickup truck and Ford F150 SVT pickup truck (no tunes) PM back if you are interested