F fatjoe298 Messages 3 Messages nj Jan 19, 2011 #1 I saw it in Gt Allstars in the expert series and I am just wondering how you get it.
t_ray_z28 Messages 737 Messages t_ray_z28 Jan 19, 2011 #2 There is actually one in my used car dealer as we speak! for 4.5 Million
FosterG Messages 3,626 Messages misteruno1 Jan 19, 2011 #3 Man, the price must have come down, I thought they were over 5mil.
Niko-H Messages 250 New Jersey Messages NikoTheHammer Jan 19, 2011 #4 I just saw one in my UCD for 5.5 million a little while ago. Of course the 4.5 one could have been an odd one with a bunch more miles on it.
I just saw one in my UCD for 5.5 million a little while ago. Of course the 4.5 one could have been an odd one with a bunch more miles on it.