gtsteviiee Messages 545 United States Messages borswaki Dec 16, 2013 #1 I can't seem to find it anywhere.What else are the day one DLC? Oh wow. Nevermind. I'm so dumb.
L lock67ca Messages 41 Messages lock67ca Dec 16, 2013 #2 I think it has its own separate dealership. Deltawing.
gtsteviiee Messages 545 United States Messages borswaki Dec 16, 2013 #3 lock67ca I think it has its own separate dealership. Deltawing. Click to expand... Yeah, I just needed to update to 1.01. Whoops thankyou though!
lock67ca I think it has its own separate dealership. Deltawing. Click to expand... Yeah, I just needed to update to 1.01. Whoops thankyou though!
Connorman95 (Banned) Messages 91 Fort Worth, TX Messages MARTINBOEHLER Jan 19, 2014 #4 Its in the Mazda dealership
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,485 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Jan 19, 2014 #5 Connorman95 Its in the Mazda dealership Click to expand... No it isn't - stop posting utter rubbish and stop dredging up old threads to post utter rubbish in. The question was answered factually in post 2.
Connorman95 Its in the Mazda dealership Click to expand... No it isn't - stop posting utter rubbish and stop dredging up old threads to post utter rubbish in. The question was answered factually in post 2.