Where do you guys find your avatars?

Internet Exployer.

Anyways, I gave it a try. Whenever I hit Start it does not give me any option of going to programs so I can't do a "disc cleanup".

I give up.

CyberDragon
Internet Exployer.

Anyways, I gave it a try. Whenever I hit Start it does not give me any option of going to programs so I can't do a "disc cleanup".

I give up.
If your running windows, open your explorer, right click on your hard drive, go to properties then there should be a "disc cleanup" option there, depending on what version of windows you're running.

Hope that helps. :)

I searched google(Doom 3). Went to the images section. Clicked on one. Saved it. Cropped it. Set border. Saved it. Uploaded it. And...

<----voila!

:dopey: Yeah, but can you make yours animated or transparent? j/k :P

@ CyberDragon

In Internet Explorer, go to Tools-->Internet Options and click on Delete Cookies, Delete Files and Clear History and see if that helps.

cardude2004
Are you sure that the image you were trying to save wasn't a bitmap, not a jpeg. What happens if you try to save this image, it is a jpeg.

http://www.artshole.co.uk/arts/artists/Mark%20Spencer/concept-car.jpg
It saves as a bitmap. Everything saves as bitmaps. The only way I can have a jpeg image is if I upload pics from my digital camera. Thy are the only jpeg images I have on my computer.

I attemted to open Internet Exployer & click on my hard-drive but there is no option to do so...

Back