Where do you think FH3 will be announced at?

• Thread starter ERIC11940
  • 18 comments
United States
New York
et11940
ect11940
Does anyone have any predictions on where Forza Horizon 3 will be announced at BEFORE E3 2016?

Right now I'm hoping that Forza Horizon 3 will be announced in March. Not sure if it will be revealed at The 2016 New York Auto Show in the end of said month, but hey, you never know, because we didn't know Turn 10 announced that the New 2013 Viper GTS was going to be a free DLC for Forza Motorsport 4 during the 2012 New York Auto Show.

But we'll just have to wait and see if Forza Horizon 3 will be announced a couple of months before E3 2016.

Please let be Japan please let be Japan please let be Japan!! It has to be the reason why we haven't see the Nissan Silvia S14 yet.....hint hint.

Yeah, it's being held back so they can model some decent wheels and body kits that suit it.

VXR
Yeah, it's being held back so they can model some decent wheels and body kits that suit it.
GASP! It's all becoming so clear. Well at least T10 will then have a reason why it kept them so long to add it. lol :P

Just like all of you guys, since the first Forza Horizon was set in Colorado and with Forza Horizon 2 being set in Southern Europe (France and Italy), I really agree that Forza Horizon 3 really needs to be set in Japan, we must have the entire Wangan modeled for the game.

If we have to wait all the way for E3 then bring it on.

Just like all of you guys, since the first Forza Horizon was set in Colorado and with Forza Horizon 2 being set in Southern Europe (France and Italy), I really agree that Forza Horizon 3 really needs to be set in Japan, we must have the entire Wangan modeled for the game.

If we have to wait all the way for E3 then bring it on.

You're not one of the only ones who want FH3 to take place in Japan. :)

I for one, am hoping that FH3's gonna be announced a couple months before E3 because I've seen some fake FH3 trailers and gameply videos on Youtube, and that's something I hate because it feels like I've been tricked into clicking those kind of Youtube Videos.

The only good FH3 Videos on Youtube that I've found are wishlist videos.

They should do one festival in every continent and then repeat.
Tecnically they started with 2011 festival in Colorado (as you can see in the screen at festival hub) but that was wrong because they didn't know that the festival was going to be in a 2 year basis.
2012 was Colorado/USA, 2014 was Italy-France/Europe, 2016 Japan/Asia, 2018 Australia/Oceania, 2020 any African country with good roads.
A good location is mt. fuji with the twisty mountain roads around it and the inclusion of Fuji speedway race track.
i hope there will be a bit more story/cutscenes like Horizon 1.
i know cgi cost but...
horizon 2 was just a list of event/road trip with no story whatsoever.

Back