Picc84 Messages 1,151 Messages AmuseR1 Dec 7, 2007 #1 To buy 4.5 million dollor cars like the R8 and things like that?! I could when the Costa di amafia 10 times and not have that cash!
To buy 4.5 million dollor cars like the R8 and things like that?! I could when the Costa di amafia 10 times and not have that cash!
Smallhorses Staff Emeritus Messages 7,260 Dec 7, 2007 #2 In the Frequently Asked Questions thread, conveniently stickied as "Look Here Before You Ask FAQ" under $$/minute of racing. All you need to know. [/THREAD]
In the Frequently Asked Questions thread, conveniently stickied as "Look Here Before You Ask FAQ" under $$/minute of racing. All you need to know. [/THREAD]
nd 4 holden spd (Banned) Messages 6,142 Messages GTP_nd4holdenspd Messages No, another PSN: nd4holdenspd Dec 7, 2007 #4 DeltaTrain We were born Millionaires. Click to expand... Now if you will excuse me, I've got to roll around in all this money. WEEEEE ahahahaha.
DeltaTrain We were born Millionaires. Click to expand... Now if you will excuse me, I've got to roll around in all this money. WEEEEE ahahahaha.
Gil Bird man Premium Messages 6,977 Messages old-guy64 Dec 7, 2007 #5 Picc84 To buy 4.5 million dollor cars like the R8 and things like that?! I could when the Costa di amafia 10 times and not have that cash! Click to expand... Win the Enduro at El Capitan 5 times and you will.
Picc84 To buy 4.5 million dollor cars like the R8 and things like that?! I could when the Costa di amafia 10 times and not have that cash! Click to expand... Win the Enduro at El Capitan 5 times and you will.
mafia_boy (Banned) Messages 5,570 Messages GTP_Mafiaboy Dec 7, 2007 #6 nd 4 holden spd Now if you will excuse me, I've got to roll around in all this money. WEEEEE ahahahaha. Click to expand... Mmmm, sounds like the plan. I think I'll perform a triple pike with a 2.5 twist into this pile of Cr. Notes right about now. *like a 10yr old*.....watch me mum, watchmewatchmewatchme!! lol. Mafs!!
nd 4 holden spd Now if you will excuse me, I've got to roll around in all this money. WEEEEE ahahahaha. Click to expand... Mmmm, sounds like the plan. I think I'll perform a triple pike with a 2.5 twist into this pile of Cr. Notes right about now. *like a 10yr old*.....watch me mum, watchmewatchmewatchme!! lol. Mafs!!
nd 4 holden spd (Banned) Messages 6,142 Messages GTP_nd4holdenspd Messages No, another PSN: nd4holdenspd Dec 7, 2007 #7 I just paid 4 000 000cr for a supercharger, I could've just paid 14 000 cr but where's the fun in that? My cars run on credit, none of that dodgy petrol stuff.
I just paid 4 000 000cr for a supercharger, I could've just paid 14 000 cr but where's the fun in that? My cars run on credit, none of that dodgy petrol stuff.
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,461 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Dec 7, 2007 #8 Smallhorses In the Frequently Asked Questions thread, conveniently stickied as "Look Here Before You Ask FAQ" under $$/minute of racing. All you need to know. [/THREAD] Click to expand... G'night, Billy-Bob.
Smallhorses In the Frequently Asked Questions thread, conveniently stickied as "Look Here Before You Ask FAQ" under $$/minute of racing. All you need to know. [/THREAD] Click to expand... G'night, Billy-Bob.