F.Zamataki Messages 910 Jan 5, 2004 #303 Originally posted by F.Zamataki i rep the 604 area code VAN CITY BIAATCH!!!!! Click to expand... WESSCOAST OWNS JOO
Originally posted by F.Zamataki i rep the 604 area code VAN CITY BIAATCH!!!!! Click to expand... WESSCOAST OWNS JOO
Power Slay`d Messages 168 Jan 6, 2004 #310 Am I still the only Player that is from South Africa or even Africa for that matter? Hope it`s not so. Well I`m from Richards bay on the east coast of South Africa
Am I still the only Player that is from South Africa or even Africa for that matter? Hope it`s not so. Well I`m from Richards bay on the east coast of South Africa
M Multirole Messages 20 Messages MultiroleR Jan 6, 2004 #311 I live in Terrassa, about 300.000 hab. town, near Barcelona, in "Catalunya"
J JoCKeR-RZ Messages 82 Jan 6, 2004 #312 I live in Castillo de Locubin a small town about 5000 abitants... In Jaén...Andalucía...Spain
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,481 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Jan 6, 2004 #313 Originally posted by Power Slay`d Am I still the only Player that is from South Africa or even Africa for that matter? Click to expand... Nope. One of the quickest players I know comes from South Africa. He goes by the username kart.no.38 and inhabits GT3Times.
Originally posted by Power Slay`d Am I still the only Player that is from South Africa or even Africa for that matter? Click to expand... Nope. One of the quickest players I know comes from South Africa. He goes by the username kart.no.38 and inhabits GT3Times.
Pfffssshhh! Messages 313 Jan 7, 2004 #316 Wow, I didn't think we'd beat the 2-digit marker, honestly. I'm here in Manila, Philippines.
DRIFT4EVA Messages 2,919 Telford Messages Roaming_kiwi Jan 13, 2004 #323 NEW ZEALAND!!! The home of the best Rallying surface and where Marcus Gronholm almost ruined his chances of the NZ rally victory.
NEW ZEALAND!!! The home of the best Rallying surface and where Marcus Gronholm almost ruined his chances of the NZ rally victory.
X5. Messages 4,094 Surrey Messages M3Turb0 Jan 14, 2004 #324 Harrow, NW London. Prominent gunners fan
X5. Messages 4,094 Surrey Messages M3Turb0 Jan 14, 2004 #325 Harrow, NW London. Prominent gunners fan