Where is It daily races ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Freedom___75
  • 5 comments
  • 1,138 views
Messages
21
Italy
Alghero ( Sardinia )
Messages
Freedom75-
Hello
Please I have get the licence guide and now can I to do the daily races or another races online with another people's?
Thanks
 
Hello
Please I have get the licence guide and now can I to do the daily races or another races online with another people's?
Thanks
As with GT Sport, you’ll find the races under the Sport Mode section — which you’ll need to unlock by completing Menu Book 9 (“Championship: Tokyo Highway Parade”) in the GT Cafe single player hub. However, there are one or two differences from how things were eventually set up in Sport.
 
Last edited:
Excise me but CHAMPIONSHIPS are wrote

AT THE MOMENT NO EVENTS

Why?
Thanks
 
Excise me but CHAMPIONSHIPS are wrote

AT THE MOMENT NO EVENTS

Why?
Thanks
The championships don't start until March 21st.
 
Back