Where is that track???

  • Thread starter Thread starter NellyBoy250
  • 11 comments
  • 861 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
15
Hey, ...I'll apologise just now if its been brought up before but trailing through hundreds of threads to see is a bit of a hassell... right..GT4... why is there no Pikes Peak???.... any1?... thanks!
 
NellyBoy250
Hey, ...I'll apologise just now if its been brought up before but trailing through hundreds of threads to see is a bit of a hassell... right..GT4... why is there no Pikes Peak???.... any1?... thanks!

https://www.gtplanet.net/guides/index.php/Gran_Turismo_4_:_Track_List
is where you find all tracks. PP is not in GT4.
Welcome to GTP.
(A little searching has never hurt anyone.)
Suggest you try a little harder next time around :)

AMG
 
Uh, I think he already knew that. That's why he was asking WHY it wasn't in.

The answer is, obviously, that PD hates us, and never wants us to buy another GT game ever.
 
Either that or PD loves our money, and wants to buy every version of the game so that we can have all the tracks.
 
Speaking of tracks, I miss SS Rt. 11, the GT1 Version of it. :grumpy:
 
SSR11 is in GT3...looks better than the GT1 version

I miss the track too :(
 
I would prefer to see that Pikes Peak be recreated to full scale like Nurburgring Nordschleife. In the GT2 it seems too short.
 
red70mach1
I would prefer to see that Pikes Peak be recreated to full scale like Nurburgring Nordschleife. In the GT2 it seems too short.

Short and very, very, very wide. Like most of the Gran Turismo series' rally courses.
 
This was... less than helpful pml... nah jk. just wondered why if its in previous games they cant put one of the best rally courses onto GT4....damn silly minded ppl... ah well.
 
SS Reh? Easy to me. I went in to City Courses and after cote`d`azur...It was there!
 
NellyBoy250
This was... less than helpful pml... nah jk. just wondered why if its in previous games they cant put one of the best rally courses onto GT4....damn silly minded ppl... ah well.

It's like this:

Question: Why is/isn't x in GT4?
GTPlanet Answer: We don't know, we aren't PD.

All we can tell you is whether it is or isn't in - and it isn't - because we are mere end-users. We have access only to the same information you do. When it comes to questions of WHY things are/aren't in the game, we're reduced to guessing. If you really want to know, write to SCEI/PD and ask them.

I'm sorry if this is "less than helpful", but it's the best you're going to get.


GT4 Expert - That's Special Stage Route 5. This is a different track to Special Stage Route 11, and the version which was in GT3 was slightly different to the version that was in GT1.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back