Where is the dealership races as in GT5P ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ozirules
  • 9 comments
  • 1,424 views
Messages
193
Australia
Australia
Messages
ozirules12
I am still in the early stages of GT5 & can not see any dealership races as in GT5P . Do I have to get to a certain level to open them ?
Ozi
 
Doesn't seem to be nearly as many races in this one. I feel like I need to slow down.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You can do same car races through the practice mode, at least.

There aren't nearly as many races. I started going back and redoing several with different cars.
 
They don't exist.

What a rip off.👎👎 I suppose no real rally section either ?
With GT4 at least mug drivers like me could enjoy the many sedan races & when tired of track racing , go rallying ,then go for 200pt races . I played GT4 for over 12 months & cant see GT5 keeping my interest for more then a month .
Ozi :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:
 
What a rip off.👎👎 I suppose no real rally section either ?
With GT4 at least mug drivers like me could enjoy the many sedan races & when tired of track racing , go rallying ,then go for 200pt races . I played GT4 for over 12 months & cant see GT5 keeping my interest for more then a month .
Ozi :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

GT5 can be patched and added onto over time. So don't be so negative haha
 
No rally section? There is. Level 15(?) Special Events > Gran Turismo Rally. It's more realsitic, 4 cars, a set of courses, best time over all the Stages wins, and there's a co-driver who shouts commands for you.
 
No rally section? There is. Level 15(?) Special Events > Gran Turismo Rally. It's more realsitic, 4 cars, a set of courses, best time over all the Stages wins, and there's a co-driver who shouts commands for you.

There's also the map that blocks your view of the road.

The co-driver also doesn't call jumps (crests), terrain changes (ice-> snow ->slush, etc), if you're coming up to another driver. They need to expand on the co-driver a little. It's a nice set of challenges though.

EDIT: Hundred posts! Woo
 
Last edited:
GT5 can be patched and added onto over time. So don't be so negative haha

I hope they do add dealer races , but more like GT4 & not GT5P [only one race and Ai not competitive ] .
Ozi
 
Unless i don't really get what you mean by dealership races (i didn't play GTP), there are some... you get the MINI, Ferrari, Lamborghini challenges and even more restrictive Vitz, NR-A (MX5/Eunos only), and Gallardo-only races in A/B-SPEC modes.

I don't fancy playing with a car i don't like... the NR-A challenge was horrible,only mazda MX-5... the only roadster you get as premium is an underpowered Eunos.

Anyway:
Vitz (yaris only) Lev2
NRA Lev 6
Mini Lev 10
Lupo Lev 12
Lamborghini Lev 13
Ferrari Lev 14
Gallardo Lev 17
 
Back