<<Where is the shoutbox??>>

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 20 comments
  • 828 views
gone. for good, i think, as it didn't serve the purpose it was suppose to serve.
 
As, unfortunately, is the same as every cool feature Jordan gives us because some members abused them and ruin it for the rest of us :mad:
 
Yeah well, use it or lose it. (Not to paraphrase a rugby referee)
 
well I find it was a good idea
 
Itw as strange infact queer! - That would explain thef act I didn't use it and understand what itw as for. :odd:
 
The shoutbox has been removed, because, as I have said before, people only wanted to spam it and then complain about how bad it was.
 
Unfortunately i did quite a bit of spamming there :o But i'm glad that it's gone now... :)
 
Sure sure :p
 
not the shoutbox
mad12.gif
? First I find that like 95% (Feels like it) of the smilies are gone, then my signature smilies are gone and now this?

Well there's plenty to complain and debate about ey?
 
You can use img tags. But still, i did :lol: when i saw that you had posted in this forum ;)
 
Originally posted by alex_gt
not the shoutbox
mad12.gif
? First I find that like 95% (Feels like it) of the smilies are gone, then my signature smilies are gone and now this?

Well there's plenty to complain and debate about ey?

The way I see it, you're the only one having any problems. Please just stop portraying the reduction of the smilie database as a shocking act.

Okay? :)
 
Originally posted by rufrgt_sn00pie2001
The way I see it, you're the only one having any problems. Please just stop portraying the reduction of the smilie database as a shocking act.

Okay? :)

Well thankfully snoop I all the smilies are intact on Get more smilies, and even more smilies....

And I'm not having problems, just alittle shocked at all these changes...plus I reckon there's more people who won't be happy but find it far easier not to say anything?
 
Originally posted by alex_gt
I reckon there's more people who won't be happy but find it far easier not to say anything?

I reckon there aren't. :)
 
Originally posted by alex_gt
So your suggesting
gtp.gif
is faultless and perfect? Common Snoop
snoopy.gif
even Jordan wouldn't think that?

I reckon that if people have complaints in this community, they are not afraid to say it.
 
I reckon that too.
 
Back