J JDM_Subaru Messages 14 Australia Messages VtEc-_-BoMb Apr 1, 2014 #1 I cant seem to find a light brown paint anywhere, you guys know any cars that has a light brown paint?
I cant seem to find a light brown paint anywhere, you guys know any cars that has a light brown paint?
strela Messages 2,678 Italia Messages STR3LA Apr 1, 2014 #2 The Skyline Deluxe 1500 have a light brown metallic or try the light beige from the Celica XX. Not sure if it's what your looking for.
The Skyline Deluxe 1500 have a light brown metallic or try the light beige from the Celica XX. Not sure if it's what your looking for.
bluecharger Messages 917 United States Apr 1, 2014 #3 JDM_Subaru I cant seem to find a light brown paint anywhere, you guys know any cars that has a light brown paint? Click to expand... What comes to mind immediately is Lexus....Triumph I think has one....maybe the new El Camino?
JDM_Subaru I cant seem to find a light brown paint anywhere, you guys know any cars that has a light brown paint? Click to expand... What comes to mind immediately is Lexus....Triumph I think has one....maybe the new El Camino?
Benny44 Messages 1,445 Oak Bay, NB, Canada Messages Bic44 Apr 1, 2014 #4 I'm not sure exactly what shade you're looking for but I needed a brown a while ago and found it on an older volvo
I'm not sure exactly what shade you're looking for but I needed a brown a while ago and found it on an older volvo