Where's my money... [fixed]

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
WarriusZero
After updating to Spec 2, I've just cashed in 16M from one of my drivers and ended up with... none of it.

Apparently, you only need 10M to get 20M but even so, my bank account (which was on 2.something M) should have come up to 20 by now...

I wonder if something is wrong with their multiplier on the first day of the update.

If I was you, I'd try to cash in small amounts just in case it's not a glitch on my side but a bug on the update's side.

Note: even though I'm level 40 in B-Spec, my driver was a class 38 and it didn't change.

Last edited:
After updating to Spec 2, I've just cashed in 16M from one of my drivers and ended up with... none of it.

Apparently, you only need 10M to get 20M but even so, my bank account (which was on 2.something M) should have come up to 20 by now...

I wonder if something is wrong with their multiplier on the first day of the update.

If I was you, I'd try to cash in small amounts just in case it's not a glitch on my side but a bug on the update's side.

Oh dear, I hope it isn't something like no longer being able to receive 8-digit amounts. :scared:

same here, i do not receive any money from my shared b-spec drivers.
I tried it on 3 drivers, ended up clearing there saved money and not gaining anything. I first tried on 2 drivers, then did a PS3 turn Off/turn ON, started GT5 tried another driver, same thing.

to all:
WATCH OUT YOU CANNOT "RECEIVE PRIZES" FROM B-SPEC DRIVERS AFTER UPDATE 2.0

edit: problem solved, works fine now !!!

Last edited:
same here, i do not receive any money from my shared b-spec drivers.
I tried it on 3 drivers, ended up clearing there saved money and not gaining anything. I first tried on 2 drivers, then did a PS3 turn Off/turn ON, started GT5 tried another driver, same thing.

to all:
WATCH OUT YOU CANNOT "RECEIVE PRIZES" FROM B-SPEC DRIVERS AFTER UPDATE 2.0

Ugh! How much money did your drivers have, individually? I've cashed in 3 of my drivers without any issues earlier, but all had less than 2 Million credits.

Edit: I hope they didn't introduce a limit, and if you go over, you get nothing.

Personnally I still have 4 drivers with about 11M and one with about 7M.

Let's say it's 'mildly' frustrating but not the end of the world... :)

Ugh! How much money did your drivers have, individually? I've cashed in 3 of my drivers without any issues earlier, but all had less than 2 Million credits.

Edit: I hope they didn't introduce a limit, and if you go over, you get nothing.

one driver around 1,5 million, one around 440'000, one i do not remember. and all the money is gone.
I was using the B-Spec Grinder 2.5.2, can it be this?

one driver around 1,5 million, one around 440'000, one i do not remember. and all the money is gone.
I was using the B-Spec Grinder 2.5.2, can it be this?

No, couldn't have been the widget. When was it you first logged in today, prior to Spec 2.0 or after? Did you get an increased percentage notice? Just trying to figure out why it worked for me, and not for you. On the account where I've received I was not logged in today prior to 2.0 and I did receive an increased percentage notice. Same for you guys with issues?

I had all 6 drivers with winnings from 70K upto 150K - Collected their winnings no problem, with the 200% loyalty bonus, I got double the winnings, and with my overall money being less than the £20M, it all worked out ok.

So I am thinking its nothing to do with the Spec 2.0 update or the loyalty bonus - its if you are at your main cash limit? As soon as the game 'realises' the winnings will break the total of £20M, rather than giving you enough from your winnings to make up to £20M, its glitching and giving you nothing?

I had all 6 drivers with winnings from 70K upto 150K - Collected their winnings no problem, with the 200% loyalty bonus, I got double the winnings, and with my overall money being less than the £20M, it all worked out ok.

So I am thinking its nothing to do with the Spec 2.0 update or the loyalty bonus - its if you are at your main cash limit? As soon as the game 'realises' the winnings will break the total of £20M, rather than giving you enough from your winnings to make up to £20M, its glitching and giving you nothing?

This didn't happen prior to 2.0, though. I'm just wondering whether the people with issues were already logged in for the day prior to installing 2.0.

No, couldn't have been the widget. When was it you first logged in today, prior to Spec 2.0 or after? Did you get an increased percentage notice? Just trying to figure out why it worked for me, and not for you. On the account where I've received I was not logged in today prior to 2.0 and I did receive an increased percentage notice. Same for you guys with issues?
> When was it you first logged in today, prior to Spec 2.0 or after?
My GT5 is on and online 24/7 with the widget. Today, I just restarted GT5 to install the update. Prior GT5 restart and update, GT5 was on but not online due to server maintenance.

> Did you get an increased percentage notice?
No, I did not get that.

I have not the time now for further investigations. Tonight or tomorrow I will try again.

Just took a driver offline and didn't receive any cash prizes (did get xp).

I have now re-added him online and hosted a race with him and after the race he still have Cr.0!

> When was it you first logged in today, prior to Spec 2.0 or after?
This morning (before server-maintenance) I was using the widget. After that the PS/3 was shutdown manually. This evening, I installed Spec 2.0, logged in and try to cash several amounts (13M, 11M, 330K) but none of them resulted in cash nor xp :( Even after a reboot between 13M & 11M ...

> Did you get an increased percentage notice?
No, didn't see anything

Last edited:
Oddly I have just tried this on another account and it worked fine (including multiplier)?

Weird.

[EDIT] Done some A-Spec events now and I am not getting any cash mutiplier whereas the other account is so I suspect it is this. I will re-test after the reset.

Last edited:
Looks like if someone was online when the servers went down, the multiplier doesn't kick in.
Let's hope it does when a day has passed.

For once in 3 or 4 months I can't afford to buy a car that is missing in my garage. And since I'm only missing 2, it's a bit frustrating... :) (I'm not a fan of A-Spec grinding)

I'm in the same situation as DaLaLLeR.
It probably will be fine tomorrow...

Looks like if someone was online when the servers went down, the multiplier doesn't kick in.
Let's hope it does when a day has passed.

That's probably it. Could have just been a glitch for people who've received without there being any multiplier applied, i.e. for people who were already logged in for the day, prior to installing Spec 2.0. Let us know whether this works for you guys once you've received the multiplier notice, which happens when you receive your freebies for logging in for the day.

Last edited:
Yup, just tried to cash in 2 drivers and lost 4 million and got no XP at all and no stats Im a little pissed. Now they look like new drivers added

Thank God Forza 4 is out

Thanks for once again 2 steps forward 1 step back approach

Had issue too

All 6 Drivers with about 100000 credits each but money not being credited. I was logged in hosting races before update.

Had the same Problem. It's past 12 pm now, I recieved the % notice and cashing in works.

same here. works fine now. 👍

after logging in today i got the "online login bonus" 10 Museum Cards an 10 Paint Items and most importantly amount of ... credits ... increased to 200%. yeah!

So I think the reason is that I was online on patch day prior update. One day after patch day it should work for everyone again.

Unsurprisingly now, I can confirm that it's working for me as well...
Well, I can at least pride myself for being the one who wasted the most credits... :D

Well what a waste. I tried to cash in around 3Million each for 4 drivers = 12Million in total and all wasted with no xp. almost 6 weeks of effort for nothing ....

Well what a waste. I tried to cash in around 3Million each for 4 drivers = 12Million in total and all wasted with no xp. almost 6 weeks of effort for nothing ....

good point but I didnt pay attention while cashing in. Just realised after doing 4 drivers :P .....

Back