S salez69 PSN (Banned) Messages 199 Messages salez69 Dec 3, 2010 #1 The Damage is VERY weak and do you need to enable it or summing ( I crashed at 230mph and all i got was a dent ??)
The Damage is VERY weak and do you need to enable it or summing ( I crashed at 230mph and all i got was a dent ??)
S Scoochy619 Messages 31 Dec 3, 2010 #2 salez69 PSN The Damage is VERY weak and do you need to enable it or summing ( I crashed at 230mph and all i got was a dent ??) Click to expand... It's in the other 200 topics that talk about damage.
salez69 PSN The Damage is VERY weak and do you need to enable it or summing ( I crashed at 230mph and all i got was a dent ??) Click to expand... It's in the other 200 topics that talk about damage.